IndiaDivine.org

Watch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

AUM SAI RAM

' Watch your Words, your Actions, your Thoughts, your Conduct and your Heart!' says BABA.

My sister cousin, Rukmanee, was very keen on joining the Sai fold. She came to seek my advice about meditation and prayers. In turn, I invited her to join me in singing bhajans and doing selfless seva. She always had one question on her lips:

'Will I ever go to Parthi for Baba's darshan?'

'Yes! He will call you. He knows your heart and your every wish.'

Simultaneously, she was going through dire financial hardship. She had mortgaged her house and invested all the money in a real property venture but the project turned out a total disaster. In turn this led to the family property being sold by public auction and she was forced to move into a smaller house. She did not, for that matter, lose faith in the Lord. She faced all her difficulties with courage and determination.

'We (meaning her family of three) have enough to survive', she told me.

I thought I was possibly wrong in asserting that Baba would call her. She probably would not be able to pay for the trip to Parthi. I reproached myself for installing hope in her innocent heart. Yet, in November last, I received a texto from her stating that she was going to Baba. She organized a beautiful Sai bhajans satsang at her new home. She then told me:

'You were right! Baba has called me. I am going to Parthi.'

In December 2008, she joined other devotees on a spiritual yatra to Parthi. While she was there, she followed my advice and volunteered to help in the kitchen of the Western Canteen. There, she made the acquaintance of many divine souls. When they were graced with front line darshan of the Lord Sai Chandra, they pulled the loving Rukmanee along with them. Her delight was boundless when she saw her picture with Baba, taken on the 26th December 2008, by the official photographer of the Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust. Her hands rose above her head, she was physically sitting at the Lotus Feet of the Lord and receiving his blessings.

'Premaswarupa' Baba had given her the 'inner view'. My faith in the omnipresent Lord was re-enforced as I continue to watch my word, action, thought, conduct and heart.

At the Lotus Feet of SAI

Anita