IndiaDivine.org

O the Leelas of the Lord!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sai Ram Dear OnesO the Sweet Leelas of the Lord!Boarding a bus for Madurai I bid goodbye to the exhilarating beauty of Kodaikanalfollowing Sai Avatar to Prashanti Nilayam, the highest abode of Peace.Madurai, the city of temples is about 3 hours from Kodai. Before I left the USA enroute to India, Professor Gnana Bhaskar, President of the Palm Bay, FL Sai center and a former student of Sathya Sai University, recommended that I visit the Meenakshi temple in Madurai.The Meenakshi temple is a resplendent testament to the glorious stories and leelas of God. As I entered this ancient and venerated temple I could sense a tremendous fount of Cosmic enerty suffusing the atmosphere.Intricately carved and sculpted architecture, artwork and such depicting Vedic lore, culture and philosophy sanctified and exalted every square inch. I felt

the hand of Sai leading me through the various sacred portals. First to the Shiva temple, where the priest noticing my rudraksha mala, inquired about it. "Gayatri," I responded, He chanted some prayers for myself and my family and gave vibhuti. .Then onto other countless awe inspiring sanctuaries.I finally took rest and meditated on the steps of the Golden Lotus tank, an open roofedarea surrounding a tranquil lotus pond. Quite unexpected, a garland of hamsa whitegarbed young men descended on the steps in front of me. I noticed a picture of Swami shimmering from amonst them. "OM SAI RAM!!!!" I exclaimed, thrilled to the core. "Sai Ram!" they responded in unison, "we are Swami's students returning from Kodaikanal" We exchanged a few pleasantries, then of course I had to take their photographs.They were so extraordinarily beautiful. Holy halos radiated from their magnificent and noble brows. Baba's Bangaroo! Dedicated and

united in His mission of Love, Peace, Truth, Dharma, Unity and Global transformation.O Baba there is no place where you are not! Your Divine Presence inhabits the very air we breathe, "In You we move and breathe and have our being." Then just as suddenly this vision of rapture, Swami's students softly departed leaving me wonderstruck to contemplate the breathtaking grandeur of God and His leelas.As the evening fell on the city of Madurai, Devi blessed me with a honeymoon taste of an important festival, the Marriage of Parvati. Ecstatic music, dance and celebration brought my stay in Madurai to a close. I continued my journey to the present earthly abode ofLord Shiva, Prashanti Nilayam.Keep the faith brothers and sisters, Sai is ever with us.Lots of Premasonya ki