IndiaDivine.org

Sai Veda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram! Embodiments of Immortality!I just emerged from the Bliss of Darshan. Our gorgeous God came early today, I think it was a little after 4PM. I have been sitting in the main center section because although I love to see Swami exiting and granting us precious looks, when He sits out on the veranda it is hard to see all the sweet nuances from that far section.He has been giving me lovely close seating so from this vantage point I can feast on His splendor face to face. He entered the Mandir full of smiles and gracious looks. Our loving Baba took letters and l blessed every eye that fell upon His radiant form. He orbited the mandir and gave special attention to His golden bangaru, conversing with them and allowing padnamaskar. O fortunate these boys are! Swami glided onto the veranda and sat out with us while the students chanted

the Vedas with great enthusiasm and accuracy.I watched happily as out Lord Sai also the Vedas chanted along with the students.Swami then went into His interview room, He came back out after awhile and the students resumed chanting the Vedas, this continued until about 10 past 5 when Sai Avatar stopped them and bhajans began. Bhajans were really rocking, we sang our hearts our. Swami gave us sweet looks from time to time, the wind blew through His hair and I thought my God how beautiful He is! Finally aarthi was given and our Lord reluctantly left us for His residence.We have been very blessed lately to have morning Darshan consistently. his morning I was seated in the island section and that familiar flutter rippled through the gathering, Swami coming, Swami coming! We surged forward, our hands in prayer position, heads craned towards the entrance. Ahhhh Beloved Baba, how we pine for your presence. Just one glimpse and you

make our day!!!!!Swami sat out awhile before going into His room and then reappearing for bhajans, I had exquiste view from the front row near the veranda, it's amazing how we never get enough of gazing upon His wondrous form.Lots of Premasonya kiContinuing with the Himalayan Pilgrimage:GOD HILLS -Part 3The road to the top of Gangotri was closed and special permission was needed to climb, so we just enjoyed the powerful energy generated by the rushing waters and took photos of the incredible view. I neglected to mention in my previous narration that sister Padma climbed to the apex of Yamunotri unaided, she told me later that when she started feeling the difficulty of the climb she looked around and saw elderly women 80 years + not giving up, this inspired her to keep going towards victory.Swami Amlananda sent a young ashram, lad, Niquil to accompany us on this journey, he too, successfully climbed

Yamunotri. He soon became our personal photographer capturing the points of interest during our travels.We left Gangotri and headed towards Kedernath. This too was a time consuming journey, weaving through the massive wall of the Himalayan mountain range. Kedernath was also unaccessible, it was a very steep climb at least 14 km or more and required the booking of a helicoptor or use of a horse to make such a long trek. So we turned back and endured another long, long trip to our final destination, Badrinath.The road to Badrinath was crowded with vehicles especially as we approached within 25 km of that Holy place. It was getting dark when we finally arrived. Quickly we looked for accomodations and found a room for a reasonable rate where we could rest our weary bones. I must say it was quite cold, but there were piles of quilts and wool blankets that we very soon snuggled under and fell asleep.The next morning we waited for

2 hours in a long cue to enter the main Mandir. Our feet were frozen, we looked up and could see how close we were to the top of the snow crested mountains. Holding platters of puja offerings and tulsi we entered the main temple with the throngs of pilgrims pushing towards the altar. The priest accepted our offering and applied kum kum on our foreheads and blessed us. It was an exhilarating high point of our journey.My friend Padma insisted we visit the red temple on the hill. Before we left Puttaparthi, Lakshmi the Seva dal had outlined a map of our journey. She gave us contact numbers and places etc. the red temple was a prominent edifice in Badrinath, she said we couldn't miss it. She was right it was a bright red temple on a hill, with many fluttering red flags. More later.....sonya ki