IndiaDivine.org

Buddha Poornima 2009 In Prasanthi Nilayam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Sairam dearest Sai Family,

it was sheer love and grace of our beloved Bhagawan that was showered on all of us present in Sai Kulwanth hall especially devotees who came all the way from their respective countries to celebrate Buddha poornima celebrations in the immediate presence of our beloved lord.

It all happened when our beloved Lord blessed us with His divine darshan in the afternoon around 4:30pm in the beautifully decorated Sai Kulwanth hall with yet another little Buddha statue in the middle.

There was a special music called Gamelan played by devotees of Indonesia while Swami came. There were about 200 devotees from Bali who were present for darshan with a unique traditional dress. Swami took a full round in Sai Kulwanth hall and one devotee from malaysia had a bunch of letters which I suppose would weigh about 2kgs and Swami with a sweet smile accepted that kinda heavy bundle(of desires... no no...prayers) from that devotee.

Swami later went directly to the interview room,.Brother Puppet, who had 3 successful PUPPET SHOWS in Kodai kanal was called for interview. He was actually supposed to leave yesterday morning but on Swami's command he had to cancel his ticket.After about 10 minutes Swami came on to the dias and the day's programme started..

There were 2 speakers blessed on this auspicious occassion one was brother Jum Sai of the Thailand Sai School and brother Allen Yeo from Hongkong. Brother Jum Sai started his talk thanking Swami for His kind help and also for all the guidance He has been given all these 17years since the inception of the most famous Sai School outside India, which Swami has blessed for the people of Thailand.

Bro.Jum Sai was of the opinion that in the initial stages many people raised thier eyebrows and thought this is a school intended to spread some new cult and in the later stages it turned out to be a world class HUMAN VALUES school. The school which runs according to the guidelines of Sai Literature and Educare, won the Best BUDDHISM school award from the prime minister's office a definite miracle courtesy of Swami. Apart from winning many awards the school also won the award of best school which spread the teachings of Buddha.

Brother Jum Sai narrated a story which again was authored by Swami which I think is worth renarrating. Once upon a time there lived a king who had 5 wives. The king had many problems every day with one wife or the other. Every day some one would come and ask him for some things and complaint on other. The king was getting fed up and having no clue as what should be done, called his ministers and asked for a solution. All the ministers very politely said, O King we are also the victims of our wives and we are very scared of our wives..

The king then made an announcement in the kingdom, asking people to come to a place. He made two tents. One tent was for the husbands who were scared of their wives and the other tent was for the husbands who were not afraid of thier wives. The first tent was full and king was eagerly waiting for people who would come under the second tent. He was getting disappointed and said is there any MAN in my kingdom who are not afraid of their wives. After some time there comes one man. King's happines knew no bounds and hurriedly he goes upto the man and asks please tell me your secret how come you are not afraid of your wife. The man replies, O king, Iam also very much afraid of my wife. King gets angry and says then you have to be in the other tent and not here. The man replies, O king, even if you kill me I won't go to that tent. The king asks why then the man replies, My wife has asked me to stand under

this tent and I can't dare to disobey her to which every one in Sai Kulwanth hall burst into laughter and Swami , who narrated this story some time back, also joined us.

Brother Jum Sai, said the five wives in this story are the five senses and we should control them and they shouldn't control us..

The next speaker narrated the story of Buddha and his teachings..

Later there was Balinese dance by students of Sathy Sai Balvikas Denpasar, Bali and Sathya Sai school Denspasar.

After the dance programme devotees from Malaysia had a sai choir with famous bhajans like Yug Yug ke avaratara, Shiva Maheswara etc sung both in sanskrit and Chinese languages.

Swami seemed very happy with the choir. He went into the interview room while the choir was going on and in few minutes He came out with clothes for distribution.

Every one were blessed with the divine prasad. Swami then asked for the bhajans to start. the second bhajan was sung from the ladies's side and the singer had such a beautiful voice that Swami asked to be wheeled to the far end of the dias. while the Sai sister was still singing Swami called her and just 2 small circular movements there came a dazzling gold chain fresh from the SAI FACTORY and Swami slowly slipped the golden chain around her neck..

Swami's love didnt end there. He then came down the dias, went inbetween the lines and blessed all the devotees and many were seen crying for the kind of compassion Swami showered on all of them.

Arathi was given to Swami at 6:15pm and Swami blessed all of us with His ABHAYA HASTA which was icing on the cake..

Thus ended a beautiful day in our Lord's Abode.. Praying for a divine discourse tomorrow..

R. Satish Naik

Brahmanapalli Thanda villageNear PuttaparthiAnantapur Andhra PradeshIndia 515134Tel:91-8555-289327

MOB:9440857872