IndiaDivine.org

Arunachala Shiva Om

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sai Ram sister Soniya ,

Thank you so much for your amazing narration of your Himalayan tour.

Please do continue with your spell binding narration about Parthi and Himalyan tour.

Simply exquisite did you meet any holy yogis in Himalyas - love to hear about that.

You are truly blessed as Swami blessed you with holy darshan of Lord Shiva.

May Lord Sai bless you.

Thank you

Sai Ram

Soumendra--- On Sat, 6/6/09, Sonya Tomlinson Burke <devakki3 wrote:

Sonya Tomlinson Burke <devakki3[saibabanews] Arunachala Shiva Om"Saibaba news group" <saibabanews >Saturday, June 6, 2009, 11:14 AM

The rollicking playful sound of monkeys frolicking, barreling, bouncing off mandir rooftopsdrove away any lingering drowsiness as we waited in the cue to enter the mandir for morning darshan. Our beautiful Sai blessed us with his steadfast Presence around 9:30AM. As He circled the sanctuary, we sang and sang like nightingales serenading the moonlight. Rama Chandra Sai gave us a special, nectarine look as He emerged from the flock of students near the veranda. I was seated in the Island section. As He looked towards us every face blossomed, and every heart melted in streams running fast towards His blessed feet.Swami went into His inner room, we continued singing bhajans until He came and took aarathi. This afternoon Darshan started off very unusual. Tokens were not dispensed, instead row by row we were allowed into the Mandir. I found seating in the main section about 8 rows from the beginning. Our Lord Baba

came very early around 4PM, He was radiant, full of smiles and sheer Love.As He sailed onto the veranda after making His rounds, He lingered awhile, sitting, immersed in the Vedic chants. Then vanished into His interview room where He grantedaudience to the fortunate ones.When bhajans commenced our Bhagavan joined us allowing full view of His splendor. As I gazed upon perfection incarnate, He appeared as the Ocean of Milk flowing continuously, His complexion had a translucent hue like shimmering pearls washed ashore from that Great sea. At times I noticed a distinct luminous blue tint to His sublime hands and His face transformed into the features of Lord Shiva Himself. What a Heavenly Darshan, I am still swooning from the Bliss of His Presence!Lots of Premasonya kiContinuing with the Himalaya Pilgrimage:GOD HILLS - Part 2At the apex of Yamunotri is a sacred Shrine, we offered puja and basked in

the beauty of this celestial vista. We then returned to the base, spent the night in a humble inn, at dawn we set our compass towards Gangotri, another one of the ‘four dhams’ of Uttarakhand.This was another 7 to 8 hour trip over Himalayan mountain passes. We arrived late to Gangotri. The town was full of Ganga energy, everywhere the tempestuous song of the Ganga could be heard from every point. Hurriedly we ran to the main temple area and waited for Aarthi to begin. There was a large golden cobra on the altar and other various puja items. The Ganges roared like a mighty lion a few feet from where we sat.The Priest soon lit the huge Aarthi lamp, I was able to wiggle into a spot where I could help hold the Aarthi lamp and wave the Jyoti flames around that holy river. At one point from my third eye center I could clearly see our Lord Sai Shiva dancing Tandava in the rushing waters of

the Ganga. Another vision of the mountain range in the background consuming liquid from a vessel flashed through my screen of consciousness.Afterwards we went and prayed in a Krishna temple across from the river. My head was full of visions of deities, flaming scenes swirling around nonstop. We finally found a sweet little hotel situated directly on the banks of the Ganga and fell asleep with her holy voice chanting in our ears.to be continued... .:)sonya ki