IndiaDivine.org

Can't Get Enough of Sai Love

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram Blessed Sai DevoteesSwami just oozed sweetness this afternoon. I was feeling a little wretched, even a little homesick. I tried to keep my mind from sinking, finally turned to Gayatri mantra and the feeling lifted. Then our Lord came! It was just at the start of bhajans, He sailed into the Mandir so radiant like the sun hiding behind a veil of dark clouds, then suddenly appearing, a golden chariot charging across the sky.Baba orbited the Mandir taking letters and speaking to the lucky few. He sat out with us on the veranda for a full hour. Its truly amazing how just one glimpse of His Divine form makes us so happy and blissful. He is downright irresistible :) we just can't get enough of Him.Right now I am bouncing with joy. O Sai Krishna You are the Reality we all seek!The permanent Bliss and Happiness that is our

Divine Truth.Sending You all Sai Sweetness, Love and Bliss.Lots of Premasonya kiGOD HILLS - Part - 5So far this trip had been absolutely marvelous, despite the difficult travel, I felt very very blessed, Baba's Presence guiding and protecting us was undeniable.While staying in Lallitha's humble hut, Padma also had a Sai dream, where she was blessed with padnamaskar. I mentioned earlier that Swami also came in my dream during this stay, I exclaimed, "Swami we made it here!" Swami raised His celestial Hand in blessing.The next day were were supposed to leave, so we decided to hike up to Vishnu Paduka early, come back and have lunch before we made our way back to Haridwar.As we climbed towards Vishnu Paduka, I heard Lallitha calling excitedly, a young man with Jesus eyes was talking to her. "See!" she piped with her butterfly voice, "He is a Sai devotee from Kerala. This young man had unusual blazing

eyes, out of the blue he had greeted Lallitha, "Om Sai Ram."I felt deeply that Swami had sent him, giving us a holy welcome on our sacred trek to Vishnu's footprint. We continued upward, at last we reached the hallowed spot. A rock like slab protruded out, and orange markings indicated Vishnu's footprint. We all knelt and took padnamaskar from Vishnu. The energy here was extremely intense. Two sublime rivers converged, Rishi Ganga and Alakananda. It started to drizzle a cold rain, heavy misty layers hung around the mountain peaks, it was actually snowing near the summit.I lingered near the Paduka, while the others trudged down, the wind whistled very strangely in my ears, almost as if it were trying to form words. I listened intently and distinctly heard, "DON'T LEAVE BADRINATH." I thought am I imagining this? then I wondered if this was how Moses from the Biblical account heard God speaking from the Burning Bush.I

continued down trying to catch up with the others. I saw Niquil, or rather Kalidas, we started calling him Kalidas, since it was the name Swami Amlananda addressed him by.Kalidas took me to a cave where a Yogi sat meditating, he greeted us and gave us prasadam, it was a simple gufa, but remarkably cozy and warm, offering solace and shelter from the bitter cold Himalayan temps. We left, Kalidas ran ahead, I spotted Padma and called to her. There was another gufa outlined in orange we decided to visit. The Yogi named Hanuman Baba greeted us, we removed our shoes and crawled into the cave. We were introduced to a young man from Nepal who was spending some time with Hanuman Baba in meditation. Then wonder of wonders Hanuman Baba showed us a photo of Sai Baba that a group of Sai Baba student had just given him only 6 days before. It was a very popular photo of our Swami with both hands raised in Blessing and lotus eyes.I speculated

if it were the same group of students that Swami had blessed in the mandir right before we left on our pilgrimage. Apparently that group of students were headed North to the Himalayas on a pilgrimage too.I told Padma about the words I had just heard whispered on the breath of the wind. We returned to Lallitha's place for lunch. Incredulously, the driver announced that we could stay the extra night and travel back to Haridwar the next day, early morning . One more night in Heaven!!! Besides it was rainy and quite cold, perhaps the roads would have been precarious to travel on too.to be continued...sonya ki