IndiaDivine.org

Prasanthi Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For the past one week Bhagawan has been coming for Darshan in all the evenings and on most of the mornings, Darshan has been wonderful and everyone has been leaving happy and thrilled. On many days, Bhagawan has been coming as early as 4pm, it is only in the last two days that Bhagawan has been coming at 5pm or so.

On all the days, Swami has been taking a full round of Kulwanth Hall so that everyone present has Good Darshan. Bhajans have also been wonderful, Some days the Bhajan sessions have been wonderfully long and some days they have been short and sweet. Swami incidentally took Mangala Aarthi at 5.25pm a few days back.

Also there have been no special events as there are no major functions here in Parthi although every student and teacher has been mesmerised by Swami's Visit to the College and Hostel last Thursday, It was an unforgettable occasion for everyone concerned. Today Swami was giving some instructions to some students and there is talk that there might be a Burrakatha Programme tommorow.

Also a small Request, i have been Posting Photos of Swami almost everyday on various sites and will continue the same for many days to come, Iam not well versed in Computers and do not have the knowledge to send the Photos in any other way as some have requested, Iam sorry but even as i have tried many times, i have not been able to send the Photos in any other way other than the way iam posting now.

Om Sai Ram