IndiaDivine.org

17 &18th Darshan Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om sairam dear Sai family,

Puttaparthi is witnessing huge number of devotees in the recent past and there are double the number of devotees to come in the near future. Almost every state in India is planning to come in big numbers. The past 4 years or so, we are witnessing this BIG GROUP trend and it is a real booster to the spiritual seekers. It not only improves team management skills but also helps us to live together understanding each other.

About 2500 devotees from Medak are here on a yatra. Many of the devotees in the group are first timers and were in ecstasy everytime they saw Swami.

On 17th July the devotees were blessed to perform narayana seva in the presence of Swami. The district Medak was also blessed by Swami's water supply project recently. Many who didn't know about Swami, felt His Motherly love by this kind gesture. Swami always keeps a low profile. SERVE ALL AND BE NOTHING.

Probably the devotees of Medak district wanted to give back what they got from the society to the society. About 85 deserving people were selected for distribution of essential things which could earn them their daily bread which included Grocery Shops, Sewing Machines Water Purifiers, Welding Machines Vegetable Trolleys, Cycles, telephone coin boxes, Wet Grinders (many families' in India don't have grinders in thier home so they go to the grinder shop in thier locality to grind the things for cooking), Tea Stalls, , Vegetable Shops and some even got Tri Cycles. every time the beneficiaries names were called each one them came to Swami, very humbly bowed to Him and many a times Swami raised His hand to bless them. It was a beautiful scene that needs to be seen to be experienced. Swami was very happy with the humble gesture of His bangaroos from Medak.He was very happy to see THIS KIND of

transformation in the modern man. Helping each other and loving each other. This is what Swami wants us to do and this kind of selfless seva will definitely make Swami happyAfter the distribution there was a beautiful musical programme by the devotees from Medak. Swami was very touched with their talent and renderings. One of them was also blessed with a divine materialisation and the programme came to an just before 7pm.

18th July 2009.

This evening it was yet another long wait for all of us. Swami blessed us with His divine darshan around 5:20pm. The devotees from Medak were blessed again today with a drama entitled Devudu Unnadu (God is present). it was a very well written drama and Swami enjoyed every bit of the play. Swami like yesterday distributed clothes to all the participants. Swami went down the stage and blessed every one with a closer darshan, sparshan and sambhasan. One of the boys was blessed with a beautiful golden chain from Swami. It was a treat to watch Swami mingling so closely and why not they are His chosen ones who are the recepients of the divine invitation. Almost all of them were in tears when Swami came so close to them. Definitely all the devotees were really blessed. Swami knew how much they love Him and how much hard work they have put in for this day..

Swami after immersing all of us in the Ananda Sagara accepted arathi at 7pm.

August will be more busy month with so many groups planning for Parthi yatra starting with brother Puppet's Sadhana Camp group..

On a personal note, I want to share this good news with my Sai Family, Apart for darshan I was there in the ashram praying for my pregnant wife Shanthi who was admitted in Swami's general hospital maternity ward. After the programme I rushed to the hospital and at 8:30pm we were blessed by Swami to be proud parents, instrumental in bringing a baby boy to His Parthi. A new addition to my family a happy episode in my life. I pray to Swami and request you to pray, to bless our son to be His chosen instrument and let Him be a good person if not a great person in the future..

With Humble pranams at the lotus of our beloved Lord.

R. Satish Naik..

Jai Sai Ramsatish NaikBrahmanapalli Thanda villageNear PuttaparthiAnantapur Andhra PradeshIndia 515134Tel:91-8555-289327

MOB:9440857872

1 of 1 Photo(s)