IndiaDivine.org

Sai my divine parent

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sai Ram!

I saw Swami in a dream the night before last in which Swami in his orange robe is standing next to a patient ( in the same manner that a family member accompanying a patient would). The patient is sitting on a chair. Next to this patient is the orthopaedician trying to diagnose the problem.  Swami says loud and clear :This is purely spondylosis (A problem related to the spines where movements cause severe pain and if it affects the neck region, can cause giddiness, numbness of the hands etc.)

Just then the phone rang and I woke up. Then I wondered who that patient was and why did I see  that dream?

For months now I have been suffering from cervical spondylosis and the only thing I do is apply his Vibhuti after every Bhajan session. I never insisted that I should be cured. My sole reasoning has been that it is probably the result of my Karmas and if Swami thinks I should be cured He Himself will take the initiative to cure me- if not I guess I deserved it.

After I woke up I was wondering if that patient could have been me. Then I thought that Swami would not give me an incomplete dream and of course at the back of my mind was wishful thinking that ‘wish I had been the patient and wish Swami would cure me.’ I forgot about it.

Last night or rather early this morning, I had a wonderful dream. Swami is in a huge hall with hundreds of devotees seated for Bhajans. There is a cot(Charpai as we say in India) and I feel so tired that I go and lie down on the cot. The cot is positioned right near the place where Swami will sit.

I start crying and then Swami stands at my head end and gently slides the index and middle fingers of His right hand slowly over my vertebral column. Then He goes to my foot end and turns His back to me to face the devotees. I burst out into tears and start sobbing (like a baby who suddenly finds that the attention of its mother has been diverted). How else can Sai Ma react? Swami patiently with a gentle smile turns to me and with the two fingers again takes the tears brimming in my eyes as though he is collecting them. That stops the flow of tears. 

Then Swami returns to my head end and sits on a white chair rocking gently, sitting at a distance of less than a foot from my head. The way He was sitting was as similar to that of how a very close relative would take up a position and be seated near us should we be hospitalized. It was so soothing- believe me!

Then after a long, long time during which time this cry baby feels soothed by just gazing at her Sai Ma’s face, (when babies lie gazing at the calm face of the mother, they feel content, secure and as though all is well with the world. I had exactly that kind of a feeling)

Then Swami gets up and is about to go when this attention seeking cry baby (me) starts bawling again beseeching Him not to leave me. At this He sits lovingly with a sweet nectar-filled smile near my head and taps two fingers on my head. Then I woke up.

He knows His cures and remedies best. The mother knows why her child is crying. As I woke up my first prayer was  that this cure should not cause any suffering to Swami as He often transfers His childrens’ troubles to His own physical self.

Let it be as Swami wills!--

laxmi