IndiaDivine.org

Sai Divine Spirit of Love... Sai Ram, Simona

Rate this topic

Guest guest

February 20.2010...New York

LOVING SAI RAMS....this prayer came to me this morning through divine grace of our

Lord Sai...I share with you all...Sai Ram, Simona

Lord Sai, the Lord of Unconditional Love,I kindly ask to develop a deep connection

with you, to live by faith and be led by the Divine Spirit of Unconditional Love that

manifests through Sri Sathya Sai Baba's physical form. May I not be wise in my own eyes,

but rather in Lord Sai Divine Spirit eyes. Divine Father Sai, please help me connect with you in spirit, mind and body

all the days of my life!

I pray that Lord Sai helps me be responsible,reliable,compassionate,sensitive, loving and

giving to others. Deliver me from any pride,selfishness or lust of the flash. I pray to always belong

to the the true religion of God, the religion of Love. May always be Sai Divine Holy Spirit fire in

my heart and a profound desire for the things of God.Deliver me from and evil plan. May I be a leader

of people into Lord Sai's Kingdom of Love, Joy, Peace, patience,kindness,goodness, self-control,

gentleness and most of all faithfulness.

Our dear mother-father Sai, I pray for protection against any disease coming into my body. Wherever

there is any disease,illness or infirmity touch me with your healing power and restore me to total health.

I pray for( any person around you that needs help...say name) to be touched by your unconditional healing

power of love and restore( say name of the person) to total health. I kindly ask you Sai Ma to show me

if I need to see a doctor and who that doctor should be. Give that doctor wisdom and full knowledge to

proceed the best way. I look to You for a life of health,healing and wholeness.

Help me always see the truth about the way I have to live so, I can be set free from any unhealthful habits.

I bow down to the Lotus Feet of Lord Sai! May our Holy Baba bless all of us in ways we cannot even imagine!

Sai Ram, Simona