IndiaDivine.org

Am I God? Yes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

AUM SAI RAM

Humble pranams at the Lotus Feet of Swami.

Dear Saibandhus,

Loving Sai Ram to you all 

Swami says we all are  GOD. We know that Swami tells the  truth only. Even for joke HE will not tell untruth.( Because even Swami says untruth, because HE is GOD it becomes the Truth). In any case Swami can not utter false. "  This is the Grand Truth " .

Now when we analyse the above, a question arises that " if I am God why am I unable to know it? What prevents me to always get established in that TRUTH. If someone were to ask me a question  " are you established in that Truth, probably my answer would be a NO " . Why is this? Because I do not have belief in it or I may have guilty consciousness that I haven't done enough sadhana ( spiritual practice) to have that honour. My belief is that for me to become God, I should have done tremendous penance, vigorous sadhana for thousands of lives and become 100 percent purified( this notion is because I think I am a sinner or I am impure, hence God will not accept me) and then only I become eligible to be the Great GOD or I have not fulfilled the spiritual  requirement of destroying   all the six spiritual enemies etc. etc. Thousands of such excuses? are  created in our minds. Why is it an excuse? It is an excuse to post-pone the inevitable. " The Inevitable is that Every one who has come from God has to go back to God, and  become God " . It is only the delaying tactics, delaying to become a God, fearing to become ourselves  the Loving God. Because we are happy to live in this world of suffering and illusion( like Devarshi Narada who forgot His  Divinity and was happy to be in the form of a dirty pig surrounded by dirty children and rolling in muddy water).

Bhagavan says that His abode is devotees heart ( we can confidently say that we are at least small devotees). When the pris tine pure Swami is living in our hearts, how can there be impurity in us? It is impossible. Either Swami is not telling the truth ( that he lives in us)or we are wrong( that we are impure). Swami can't tell untruth, that means we are wrong to think that we are impure. Both can't happen that is Swami says the truth and we are impure. This logic ( really not logic, and it is the truth) sheds light that Swami lives in us and we are pure. Let us meditate on the words of Swami, " when purity is attained, liberty or freedom is achieved " .  

When we meditate on the above it becomes clear that our mind and wrong belief etc. are the only big blocks  in front of us preventing the realisation that " WE ARE  GOD " . Let us again recall the thundering declaration done by our loving Swami in a discourse to devotees ,not long ago, that REALISATION of GOD can happen in as less as a few seconds. Really how much time is required to know that we are the pristine PURE ATMA because GOD dwells in us and GOD also  says that we are also GOD. Really SWAMI tells the Truth, only we need to trust Swam's Words  whole heartedly and unquestioningly and choicelessly

Humbly praying our Loving and Merciful Swami to keep us always established in the Truth that " WE ARE GOD  "

With prayers at the Lotus Feet of Bhagavan.

-Ranganatha.Rao

Sai Ram, I just wanted to let you know I loved this article! Guilt is something every human being seems to be grappling with - whether it's due to ignoring the inner voice, or due to swaying away from one's own center of morality, it can eat you alive - at least in my experience. But I agree with you completely, that we can't wait to purify ourselves first to then reach for God. The way to purify myself IS by reaching for God. One day I was wondering how to detach myself from the worldly attachments I've created around myself - it just seemed overwhelmingly impossible. And then came Swami's answer right away (through His Thought for the Day that day) that the way you detach yourself from the world is by attaching yourself to God. That was an eye-opener from me! And as you

explain here, the only way to recognize the God in me is to start by identifying the God in me, instead of waiting for the thousand excuses to be removed. This message rang so true for me, Thank you!

Also, I got your kind response to my dream... my vision(!) of Shirdi Sai. As you could see, I wanted to share it with you because Swami was conveying the exact same message as you were - and it was such a timely message too. I'm eager for that transition to happen, but according to Swami, I'm not ready yet. He said 'Tomorrow'. I wonder when that tomorrow is, but in the mean time, I have to learn to appreciate what I have, the world around me... I can't run away from my responsibilities. I need to stay and learn my lessons, making myself pure through Sadhana, for that 'tomorrow' day when it comes.

Sai Ram and Love,

Sai Sravanthi.

ranganatha rao <ranganathabekalsaibabanews Sent: Mon, February 22, 2010 2:20:04 PM[saibabanews] Am I God? Yes

AUM SAI RAM

Humble pranams at the Lotus Feet of Swami.

Dear Saibandhus,

Loving Sai Ram to you all

Swami says we all are GOD. We know that Swami tells the truth only. Even for joke HE will not tell untruth.( Because even Swami says untruth, because HE is GOD it becomes the Truth). In any case Swami can not utter false. " This is the Grand Truth".

Now when we analyse the above, a question arises that " if I am God why am I unable to know it? What prevents me to always get established in that TRUTH. If someone were to ask me a question " are you established in that Truth, probably my answer would be a NO". Why is this? Because I do not have belief in it or I may have guilty consciousness that I haven't done enough sadhana ( spiritual practice) to have that honour. My belief is that for me to become God, I should have done tremendous penance, vigorous sadhana for thousands of lives and become 100 percent purified( this notion is because I think I am a sinner or I am impure, hence God will not accept me) and then only I become eligible to be the Great GOD or I have not fulfilled the spiritual requirement of destroying all the six spiritual enemies etc. etc. Thousands of

such excuses? are created in our minds. Why is it an excuse? It is an excuse to post-pone the inevitable. "The Inevitable is that Every one who has come from God has to go back to God, and become God " . It is only the delaying tactics, delaying to become a God, fearing to become ourselves the Loving God. Because we are happy to live in this world of suffering and illusion( like Devarshi Narada who forgot His Divinity and was happy to be in the form of a dirty pig surrounded by dirty children and rolling in muddy water).

Bhagavan says that His abode is devotees heart ( we can confidently say that we are at least small devotees). When the pris tine pure Swami is living in our hearts, how can there be impurity in us? It is impossible. Either Swami is not telling the truth ( that he lives in us)or we are wrong( that we are impure). Swami can't tell untruth, that means we are wrong to think that we are impure. Both can't happen that is Swami says the truth and we are impure. This logic ( really not logic, and it is the truth) sheds light that Swami lives in us and we are pure. Let us meditate on the words of Swami, " when purity is attained, liberty or freedom is achieved".

When we meditate on the above it becomes clear that our mind and wrong belief etc. are the only big blocks in front of us preventing the realisation that " WE ARE GOD ". Let us again recall the thundering declaration done by our loving Swami in a discourse to devotees ,not long ago, that REALISATION of GOD can happen in as less as a few seconds. Really how much time is required to know that we are the pristine PURE ATMA because GOD dwells in us and GOD also says that we are also GOD. Really SWAMI tells the Truth, only we need to trust Swam's Words whole heartedly and unquestioningly and choicelessly

Humbly praying our Loving and Merciful Swami to keep us always established in the Truth that " WE ARE GOD "

With prayers at the Lotus Feet of Bhagavan.

-Ranganatha. Rao