IndiaDivine.org

My Experience of Ram Naumi 24th March 2010

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sairam 2U All |

Bhagawan's Leelas are Very Many causing Here and There and All Time through out the Universe. HE says that all such Leelas (Miracles) are HIS own Visiting Cards. We, the SADAKs are delighted very much with not only JOY but also with a Caution not to SLIP from his FOLD of Divinity which so much we and everybody desire as Ultimate Goal. Here in Hyderabad there are so many LEELAS occuring in many number of houses including in the House of Shri Subbaraju Garu (Malkajgiri) who is 80+ year old Railway Pensioner facing and experience so many miracles of Baba. So also in the house of Shri Ramarao of BSNL (NE) Chikkadpally. Really BABA is an INDWELLER in everybody as PROFESSED by HIM as " I am I You are in ME " and " I am in YOU " in HIS own Advaita Theory. Jai Sairam. Om Namo Bhagawathe Shri Sathyasai Nadhaya Namaha |

Chandra MowliChandramowli MullapudiSecretary(POPA) Postal Officers' Pensioners' Association A.P.State-Hyderabad - 500 080Cell No.9441072434LOVE ALL - SERVE ALLHELP EVER - HURT NEVER

3 of 3 File(s)

BV_SAIGEETHAM02_02_GURU_BRAHMA.mp3

BV_SAIGEETHAM02_13_CHALO_PARTHI_CHALO.mp3

BV_SAIGEETHAM02_01_GANESHWARA.mp3