IndiaDivine.org

Sai Tere Hazaaron Naam - Download Link of First Track

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Again this weekend, I scribbled something on my blog. Inspite of my willingness and eagerness to regularly update the blog, I am not able to do so due to my busy week days. So this weekend, I tried to spare some time from my family and friends for my Sai Family to share few lines with them. As hinted in previous post, I will be providing download link for first bhajan from my album SAI TERE HAZAARON NAAM. But first let me write something regarding this bhajan. This particular bhajan is not the

first bhajan which I wrote. It was written after two or three bhajans were ready. Still it got the first position in sequence after recording all of them. It has a very deep meaning and I think it was proper to place it in the first position. My mother is a very religious and devout person. In my chilhood days, she used to ask me to go to various religious places narrating me some problems and assured me to get solution there. Thus the seed of spirituality was sown in me since chilhood days only. This seed has now grown to great tree whose flowers have blossomed beautifully and its

fruits are very sweet. One can find the line Dar Dar Main To Bhatak Raha Tha… very meaningful here. Really I feel that I was suffering from many past births and Shirdi Sai Baba picked me up and hugged me. It will not be wrong to say that He has chosen me and not I have chosen Him.

When all the bhajans of the album were released on Shirdi Sai Baba Bhajan blog maintained by Hetal, she had narrated an unforgetable experience of mine after the cd was recorded and was taken to Shirdi. I wanted to do something different for my Sai Baba and in what way He accepted my gift has been described there. So rather giving link to the post, I will keep it here directly for the ease of my lovable readers. The album was released on Gurupoornima Day (i.e. July 18th, 2008) on Shirdi Sai Baba Bhajan blog.......Read MoreDownload

Link:Dardar Main To Bhatak Rahatha.mp3© SAI TERE HAZAARON NAAM --Posted By ਰਾਣਾ ਗਿੱਲ Rana Gill to SAI TERE HAZAARON NAAM at 9/02/2008 06:22:00 PM

Rana Gill

Please Visit http://saiterehazaaronaam.blogspot.com/

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Canada Messenger