IndiaDivine.org

proper usage of Rudraksh,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Narasimhaye Namasteyji , Om Namo shivaye, first of all thanks for answering my queries, however in some case u have mentioned for one's own choice, however i want a clear understanding what does our religious book say, which ans is the correct. kindly let me have the blessings process, by transfer i mean i may be wearing a particular mala or bead, and i want to give it to my wife/ daughter or near or dear to me. or to any other person like friend/ known person, if someone borrows. in your reply you have mentioned that rudraksh bead or mala to be removed during spousal relation , however this not very clear can you please remove my doubt, i.e every day we do sleep on the same bed, should the bead/ mala be removed before going to bed and reinstalled in the moring after puja/ prayer/ bath, if that is so, will the bead/ mala not lose

its power if kept on the alter alone. also other mala such as spatik mala. or other malas be reomoved before going to bed. a rudraksha mala is worn and then spatik mala or any other tulsi mala is worn does it have any effect on the same person, or if there is any rule that gives positive/ negative effect or a particular combination to be worn for good result. regards

regards,> p.sengupta> Dr.P.Sengupta (Always Smile and make other Smile too!)