IndiaDivine.org

Sairam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sairam Thanks for Saibaba Pics and Package of Vibhuti. We do appreciate your service. BABA BLESS YOU ALL. Sairam Serou(UK) Anand Ramaswamy <anandr41 wrote: Dear Dr.

Rajesh, I spoke with my friend in Coimbatore today. He confirmed that he has received the package of Vibhuti that you have sent. Instead of the 6th, he'll be reaching here on the 30th of June itself. So, i'll get it sooner. I shall acknowledge with you once again after i receive it personally by hand. My thanks, prayers and warm wishes to you and your family. In service of Bhagawan, -----Anand R.----- rajeshdavda To: anandr41 (AT) hotmail (DOT) comSubject: Re: requests for VibhutiýFri, 22 Jun 2007 23:24:58 +0530 Sai Ram, I have today couriered the Vibhuti, thru Professional Couriers, to Coimbatore. Kindly acknowledge the receipt of

the same. Aum Sai Ram, Rajesh Davda - Anand Ramaswamy rajeshdavda ; Thursday, June 21, 2007 10:32 PM requests for Vibhutiý Dear

Sir, I understand your problem of sending vibhuti to foreign countries. By Baba's Grace, i have a friend from Coimbatore who's coming to Kuwait on the 6th of July. I would be greatful if you could kindly send it to his address. His address is : S. Bharanidharan7, Thirumalaisamy Street,Koundampalayam ,Coimbatore - 641030Tel : (0) 9894184044 Thank you. Warm regards, -----Anand R.-----

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free

account today.