IndiaDivine.org

Outpouring Grace of Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

AUM SAI RAM

" Do not feel shy to sing the Glory of the Lord! " - BABA

Bhagawan Baba loves his devotees so dearly that singing his Glory is truly an expression of His Love for them...

On 20.11.2008, I had beautiful darshan of the Lord. I sang all the bhajans in chorus and tapped my hands following the taals of the musicians. In the front lines, I noticed, the women were either shy or they did not know the bhajans, hence they did not participate in bhajan singing. I was the only oddball wunderkind, singing at the top of my voice and clapping the beat with my hands till my palms became red with pain.

I recalled, without an iota of shame, the time when I was scared to sing Sai bhajans in public. At times, I had panic attacks. I was at ease only when I sang in my Prayer Room or in my bath room. Then suddenly, after a number of years in a bhajan group, without any vocal or bhajan training, I started to sing bhajans as a lark, with assurance and confidence. To top the delicious ice-cream with a red cherry, Baba was with me wherever I sang - in public or in private sat sangs. Perhaps, he had rubbed the sacred vibhuti on my neck or poured nectarine honey down my throat during my sleep. He normally and physically uses such loving practices on selected singers to improve their voice.

How can I ever be thankful to the Lord for so much Grace?

I, therefore, make it a point to always sing when I am in front of him to show him my immense gratitude and to please him. I know he likes to listen to our singing. The voice is his. The bhajans too are his. He is the singer. He is singing through us. We are only the musical instruments in his hands. We are the flute. Baba plays the flute. When he does not play,the flute is mute...

At the Lotus Feet of SAI

Anita