IndiaDivine.org

Chapters Alloted for Special Sunday Group Parayan - 3rd Jan2010

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sairam Brothers/Sisters,As planned, we are starting Special Group Parayan on Sunday, starting from 3rd Jan,2010. Please call/sms me on my mobile number - 09717186828 for Participation or if i have missed any devotee's name.The list of alloted chapters are mentioned below:Nimmi ji - ch.1 & 2Mohan Dwivedi ji - ch.3 & 4Ravindra Thakur ji - ch.5 & 6Ravi Thakur ji - ch.7 & 8Revathi ji - ch.9 & 10Pandurangan ji - ch.11 & 12Anuj K Sharma ji - ch.13 & 14thenmozhi ji - ch.15sukanya_g sukku ji - ch.16 & 17Gajanan Tekale ji - ch.18 & 19T.V. SANKARANARAYANAN ji - ch.20 & 21Sivarani ji - ch.22 & 23Saras Suppiah ji - ch.24 & 25Shilpi khan ji - ch.26 & 27Sowmya ganesh ji - ch.28 & 29Satya vani ji - ch.30 & 31Seema mair ji - ch.32 Pooja ji - ch.33Bhagyashree Mahajan ji - ch.34Radhika mohan ji - ch.35Jayanthi srikrishna ji - ch.36Dhana Lakshmi ji - ch.37Vijoo unni ji - ch.38Sanjay srivastava ji - ch.39Sudha Balakrishna ji - ch.40Praveena Sri Perini ji - ch.41Usha Katakam ji - ch.42Avinash ji - ch.43 & 44Uma ravinthran ji - ch.45 & 46Kishor Giri ji - ch.47 & 48saikanha ji - ch.49Sai Sister S.Karthikaji - ch.50Sai Mohanji - ch.51PRAYER-LIST:1. Gajanan M.Tekale ji: a'm inrtested to Special Seven Weeks Sunday Parayn. i prey to my carrier & job or business2. Sukanya_g sukku ji: Please allot me chapter for "Special Seven Weeks Sunday Parayn". im waiting baba blessings3. Seetharamulu ji --- Kindly pray for my sons marraige4. Saras ji: i am interested in participating in this Parayan; kindly include my name. i am from Singapore and am praying to Baba for His grace and blessings for me to get married soon to a good man. 5. Sowmya Ganesh ji: Kindly include my name for group parayan, and please include my name in the prayer list for settling my family issues. 6. Jayanthi Srikrishna ji: Pls include my namefor sunday weekly prayers. My son's marriage should get fixed as early as possible to a good girl7. Dhanalakshmi ji:I request you to include my name in the Sunday parayan.I also request you to include my prayers for a good career growth in my current job. I am going through a crisis situation right now and am hopeful that group prayers will bring about miracles.8. Vijoo ji:I read your mail. Glad to know that there would be prayers held for all those who are facing various problems in their lives.My humble request to you sairam to include me in your prayer list. I have been facing a lot of obstacles and hurdles in my marriage proposal. My relationship is for the past three years. The problem is the boy's parents and his relatives are causing problems and hindrance to us in us getting married for quite a long time by delaying our marriage. They are not letting us to get married.I request you Sairam to include me in your prayer list .I have full faith that Saibaba will surely solve this problem of mine which has been there for quite a long time and only by Saibaba's miracle my marriage could be finalized and settled soon.9. Sanjay Srivastava ji:mera sar dard se phata ja ra hai . pls. pray for me. this pray may be repetitive in nature, but this is buring problem & a cause of great concern for me. my whole family is disturbed, wife is carry tension during her pregnancy. only baba can save us. a total case of breach of trust by some one.Every Moment which i pass it is very difficult. Anurag Sharma took the money taking into confidence and did not gave me the papers of property.I had arranged the money by puttiing all my resources. The unfortunate part is i had not so much experience of all these & had not the proper sale agreement.I am an Air Traffic Controller & have to converse with pilot . Every time ,in the back side of memory this pinches me that my money is not with me so it is difficult to perform duties also . he has repeatedly assuring me to return me the money. but long time has passed & i m not seeing any progress. he has kept his mobile switched off & also not living in his house. Two days back when i spoke to his brother then he told that he is not in town for last two months & his wife has also gone to mayka after seeing such things. My mind is not working now. Every seconds i expect a call from his side.I m an Govt. servant . At this very juncture of time, only Baba Can Help me out. I have full faith in him & he has always given me relief also whenever there is any crisis. I only appeal to all sai devotees to kindly pray for me.10. Sudha ji: Om Sai, Please include my name in parayan my family needs lots of prayers for a good groom and for good jobs.11.T. Balakrishnan jiPlease pray for Thachat Krishnakumar who have problems in his bussiness and and already in loss of money. 12.Usha Katakam:Kindly include my FAMILY NAME for group parayan, and please include my name in the prayer list for settling my family FINANCIAL & PEACE 13. Avinash ji :GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD INCLUDEMY NAME FOR SPECIAL GROUP PARAYAN. IWANT TO PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND'S JOB AND MY DAUGHTER'S MARRIAGE.14. Devagi Ragu ji: Please pray for us that my husband will start a good business (with sai baba blessings).15. My name is Gary Hogman. Some of you receiving this know me, some do not. My wife, Cindy, is 32 years old and has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cervical cancer and her chances for survival are very slim. She was pregnant with our second child and had miscarried recently at 3 months, and now we know why. This is a request for you to forward this e-mail to everyone you know asking for prayer. The more people that pray for her to be healed, the better. Pray and forward. It only takes a second to hit 'forward'. Please do it and don't delete this, your prayer can, and perhaps will, save her life. Please pray and ask everyone you know to pray for the HEALING of Cindy and the removal of all cancer in her body, so she may enjoy all that life has to offer, and to continue to be the wonderful mother to our 5-year-old son Michael. The power of Prayer is unsurpassed. I want the whole world to have her in their prayers the next few weeks. God will hear our cry. Please do not be offended by my plea. This is only a request for your help.Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this and helping with ourrequest for healing! No words can express the power we have when we each doa little to come together.Regards, Cindy's husband - GaryThank you, and please send it to the far reaches of our world16.Uma Ravi ji:I wish to participate in the above Sunday Group Parayan. I will read a chapter once its allocated to me. I too have a prayer - its for my health - osteoarthirits of both my knees. My prayer to Babaji is to keep the problem in my knees as it is and not to let it get worse. I am willing to undergo the little pain, inconvenience with His grace - I believe that this osteoartritis is my karmic doing. Sai Ram ji and hope top hear form you soon. 17. Kishor Giri ji : I am facing problem related wimy job here in UAE with the new company. Please pray for me for my good stability & rise in the company or a good oppurtunity with the other company. Also on last thursday My father had fracture in his hand, and now he is hospitalised and just today only his hand is plasterred after the initial treatment kindly pray for his quick recovery. Also please allot chapter to me for the sunday Prayan of SSC.Please confirm me the chapter alloted before and after reading the chapters.RegardsSaurabh Shankerhttp://.com/forumhttp://saidwarkamai.blogspot.com/

JaiGurudev,

Sai Ram Saurabh Shanker Ji,

With the Guidence and blessings of Sri Sai Baba the allotted chapters 11 & 12 was completed.

Sai Baba bless all his children always,

With Love & L:ight,

Sai's child Pandurangan.

--- On Sat, 1/2/10, saurabhshanker <saurabh.shanker wrote:

saurabhshanker <saurabh.shanker Chapters Alloted for Special Sunday Group Parayan - 3rd Jan2010 Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010, 4:24 PM

Jai Sairam Brothers/Sisters,As planned, we are starting Special Group Parayan on Sunday, starting from 3rd Jan,2010. Please call/sms me on my mobile number - 09717186828 for Participation or if i have missed any devotee's name.The list of alloted chapters are mentioned below:Nimmi ji - ch.1 & 2Mohan Dwivedi ji - ch.3 & 4Ravindra Thakur ji - ch.5 & 6Ravi Thakur ji - ch.7 & 8Revathi ji - ch.9 & 10Pandurangan ji - ch.11 & 12Anuj K Sharma ji - ch.13 & 14thenmozhi ji - ch.15sukanya_g sukku ji - ch.16 & 17Gajanan Tekale ji - ch.18 & 19T.V. SANKARANARAYANAN ji - ch.20 & 21Sivarani ji - ch.22 & 23Saras Suppiah ji - ch.24 & 25Shilpi khan ji - ch.26 & 27Sowmya ganesh ji - ch.28 & 29Satya vani ji - ch.30 & 31Seema mair ji - ch.32 Pooja ji - ch.33Bhagyashree Mahajan ji - ch.34Radhika mohan ji -

ch.35Jayanthi srikrishna ji - ch.36Dhana Lakshmi ji - ch.37Vijoo unni ji - ch.38Sanjay srivastava ji - ch.39Sudha Balakrishna ji - ch.40Praveena Sri Perini ji - ch.41Usha Katakam ji - ch.42Avinash ji - ch.43 & 44Uma ravinthran ji - ch.45 & 46Kishor Giri ji - ch.47 & 48saikanha ji - ch.49Sai Sister S.Karthikaji - ch.50Sai Mohanji - ch.51PRAYER-LIST:1. Gajanan M.Tekale ji: a'm inrtested to Special Seven Weeks Sunday Parayn. i prey to my carrier & job or business2. Sukanya_g sukku ji: Please allot me chapter for "Special Seven Weeks Sunday Parayn". im waiting baba blessings3. Seetharamulu ji --- Kindly pray for my sons marraige4. Saras ji: i am interested in participating in this Parayan; kindly include my name. i am from Singapore and am praying to Baba for His grace and blessings for me to get

married soon to a good man. 5. Sowmya Ganesh ji: Kindly include my name for group parayan, and please include my name in the prayer list for settling my family issues. 6. Jayanthi Srikrishna ji: Pls include my namefor sunday weekly prayers. My son's marriage should get fixed as early as possible to a good girl7. Dhanalakshmi ji:I request you to include my name in the Sunday parayan.I also request you to include my prayers for a good career growth in my current job. I am going through a crisis situation right now and am hopeful that group prayers will bring about miracles.8. Vijoo ji:I read your mail. Glad to know that there would be prayers held for all those who are facing various problems in their lives.My humble request to you sairam to include me in your prayer list. I have been facing a lot of obstacles and hurdles in my marriage proposal. My relationship is for

the past three years. The problem is the boy's parents and his relatives are causing problems and hindrance to us in us getting married for quite a long time by delaying our marriage. They are not letting us to get married.I request you Sairam to include me in your prayer list .I have full faith that Saibaba will surely solve this problem of mine which has been there for quite a long time and only by Saibaba's miracle my marriage could be finalized and settled soon.9. Sanjay Srivastava ji:mera sar dard se phata ja ra hai . pls. pray for me. this pray may be repetitive in nature, but this is buring problem & a cause of great concern for me. my whole family is disturbed, wife is carry tension during her pregnancy. only baba can save us. a total case of breach of trust by some one.Every Moment which i pass it is very difficult. Anurag Sharma took the money taking into confidence and did not gave me the papers of

property.I had arranged the money by puttiing all my resources. The unfortunate part is i had not so much experience of all these & had not the proper sale agreement.I am an Air Traffic Controller & have to converse with pilot . Every time ,in the back side of memory this pinches me that my money is not with me so it is difficult to perform duties also . he has repeatedly assuring me to return me the money. but long time has passed & i m not seeing any progress. he has kept his mobile switched off & also not living in his house. Two days back when i spoke to his brother then he told that he is not in town for last two months & his wife has also gone to mayka after seeing such things. My mind is not working now. Every seconds i expect a call from his side.I m an Govt. servant . At this very juncture of time, only Baba Can Help me out. I have full faith in him & he has always given me relief also whenever

there is any crisis. I only appeal to all sai devotees to kindly pray for me.10. Sudha ji: Om Sai, Please include my name in parayan my family needs lots of prayers for a good groom and for good jobs.11.T. Balakrishnan jiPlease pray for Thachat Krishnakumar who have problems in his bussiness and and already in loss of money. 12.Usha Katakam:Kindly include my FAMILY NAME for group parayan, and please include my name in the prayer list for settling my family FINANCIAL & PEACE 13. Avinash ji :GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD INCLUDEMY NAME FOR SPECIAL GROUP PARAYAN. IWANT TO PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND'S JOB AND MY DAUGHTER'S MARRIAGE.14. Devagi Ragu ji: Please pray for us that my husband will start a good business (with sai baba blessings).15. My name is Gary Hogman. Some of you receiving this know me, some do not. My wife, Cindy, is 32 years old and

has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cervical cancer and her chances for survival are very slim. She was pregnant with our second child and had miscarried recently at 3 months, and now we know why. This is a request for you to forward this e-mail to everyone you know asking for prayer. The more people that pray for her to be healed, the better. Pray and forward. It only takes a second to hit 'forward'. Please do it and don't delete this, your prayer can, and perhaps will, save her life. Please pray and ask everyone you know to pray for the HEALING of Cindy and the removal of all cancer in her body, so she may enjoy all that life has to offer, and to continue to be the wonderful mother to our 5-year-old son Michael. The power of Prayer is unsurpassed. I want the whole world to have her in their prayers the next few weeks. God will hear our cry. Please do not be offended by my plea. This is only a request for your help.Thank you from the bottom of my

heart for reading this and helping with ourrequest for healing! No words can express the power we have when we each doa little to come together.Regards, Cindy's husband - GaryThank you, and please send it to the far reaches of our world16.Uma Ravi ji:I wish to participate in the above Sunday Group Parayan. I will read a chapter once its allocated to me. I too have a prayer - its for my health - osteoarthirits of both my knees. My prayer to Babaji is to keep the problem in my knees as it is and not to let it get worse. I am willing to undergo the little pain, inconvenience with His grace - I believe that this osteoartritis is my karmic doing. Sai Ram ji and hope top hear form you soon. 17. Kishor Giri ji : I am facing problem related wimy job here in UAE with the new company. Please pray for me for my good stability &

rise in the company or a good oppurtunity with the other company. Also on last thursday My father had fracture in his hand, and now he is hospitalised and just today only his hand is plasterred after the initial treatment kindly pray for his quick recovery. Also please allot chapter to me for the sunday Prayan of SSC.Please confirm me the chapter alloted before and after reading the chapters.RegardsSaurabh Shankerhttp://saibabadwark amai.com/ forumhttp://saidwarkamai .blogspot. com/

Sai Ram Saurabh Ji,I did not get any mail or sms for today's Parayan. I did it on last Sunday and got your message on my mobile. Last night Deva cam and gave wonderful darshan to me.I am already getting mails from you for Thursday Parayan and want to do this Sunday Parayan for everybody so that we all become more n more close to Baba. May Sai bless everyone and give peace n happiness to all. I want to help every needy but can not do anything without Deva's blessing so pls pray for me.Kindly allot me Chapters for todays Parayan.Last Sunday Baba alloted me Ch 1 n 2 thru you.My email I'd is. shalini.sairamshalini.sairamOm Sai Ram!Shalini SaiRam(Sai Sakhi)9873622723Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone "saurabhshanker" <saurabh.shankerSat, 02 Jan 2010 10:47:06 -0000 Chapters Alloted for Special Sunday Group Parayan - 3rd Jan2010 Jai Sairam Brothers/Sisters,As planned, we are starting Special Group Parayan on Sunday, starting from 3rd Jan,2010. Please call/sms me on my mobile number - 09717186828 for Participation or if i have missed any devotee's name.The list of alloted chapters are mentioned below:Nimmi ji - ch.1 & 2Mohan Dwivedi ji - ch.3 & 4Ravindra Thakur ji - ch.5 & 6Ravi Thakur ji - ch.7 & 8Revathi ji - ch.9 & 10Pandurangan ji - ch.11 & 12Anuj K Sharma ji - ch.13 & 14thenmozhi ji - ch.15sukanya_g sukku ji - ch.16 & 17Gajanan Tekale ji - ch.18 & 19T.V. SANKARANARAYANAN ji - ch.20 & 21Sivarani ji - ch.22 & 23Saras Suppiah ji - ch.24 & 25Shilpi khan ji - ch.26 & 27Sowmya ganesh ji - ch.28 & 29Satya vani ji - ch.30 & 31Seema mair ji - ch.32 Pooja ji - ch.33Bhagyashree Mahajan ji - ch.34Radhika mohan ji - ch.35Jayanthi srikrishna ji - ch.36Dhana Lakshmi ji - ch.37Vijoo unni ji - ch.38Sanjay srivastava ji - ch.39Sudha Balakrishna ji - ch.40Praveena Sri Perini ji - ch.41Usha Katakam ji - ch.42Avinash ji - ch.43 & 44Uma ravinthran ji - ch.45 & 46Kishor Giri ji - ch.47 & 48saikanha ji - ch.49Sai Sister S.Karthikaji - ch.50Sai Mohanji - ch.51PRAYER-LIST:1. Gajanan M.Tekale ji: a'm inrtested to Special Seven Weeks Sunday Parayn. i prey to my carrier & job or business2. Sukanya_g sukku ji: Please allot me chapter for "Special Seven Weeks Sunday Parayn". im waiting baba blessings3. Seetharamulu ji --- Kindly pray for my sons marraige4. Saras ji: i am interested in participating in this Parayan; kindly include my name. i am from Singapore and am praying to Baba for His grace and blessings for me to get married soon to a good man. 5. Sowmya Ganesh ji: Kindly include my name for group parayan, and please include my name in the prayer list for settling my family issues. 6. Jayanthi Srikrishna ji: Pls include my namefor sunday weekly prayers. My son's marriage should get fixed as early as possible to a good girl7. Dhanalakshmi ji:I request you to include my name in the Sunday parayan.I also request you to include my prayers for a good career growth in my current job. I am going through a crisis situation right now and am hopeful that group prayers will bring about miracles.8. Vijoo ji:I read your mail. Glad to know that there would be prayers held for all those who are facing various problems in their lives.My humble request to you sairam to include me in your prayer list. I have been facing a lot of obstacles and hurdles in my marriage proposal. My relationship is for the past three years. The problem is the boy's parents and his relatives are causing problems and hindrance to us in us getting married for quite a long time by delaying our marriage. They are not letting us to get married.I request you Sairam to include me in your prayer list .I have full faith that Saibaba will surely solve this problem of mine which has been there for quite a long time and only by Saibaba's miracle my marriage could be finalized and settled soon.9. Sanjay Srivastava ji:mera sar dard se phata ja ra hai . pls. pray for me. this pray may be repetitive in nature, but this is buring problem & a cause of great concern for me. my whole family is disturbed, wife is carry tension during her pregnancy. only baba can save us. a total case of breach of trust by some one.Every Moment which i pass it is very difficult. Anurag Sharma took the money taking into confidence and did not gave me the papers of property.I had arranged the money by puttiing all my resources. The unfortunate part is i had not so much experience of all these & had not the proper sale agreement.I am an Air Traffic Controller & have to converse with pilot . Every time ,in the back side of memory this pinches me that my money is not with me so it is difficult to perform duties also . he has repeatedly assuring me to return me the money. but long time has passed & i m not seeing any progress. he has kept his mobile switched off & also not living in his house. Two days back when i spoke to his brother then he told that he is not in town for last two months & his wife has also gone to mayka after seeing such things. My mind is not working now. Every seconds i expect a call from his side.I m an Govt. servant . At this very juncture of time, only Baba Can Help me out. I have full faith in him & he has always given me relief also whenever there is any crisis. I only appeal to all sai devotees to kindly pray for me.10. Sudha ji: Om Sai, Please include my name in parayan my family needs lots of prayers for a good groom and for good jobs.11.T. Balakrishnan jiPlease pray for Thachat Krishnakumar who have problems in his bussiness and and already in loss of money. 12.Usha Katakam:Kindly include my FAMILY NAME for group parayan, and please include my name in the prayer list for settling my family FINANCIAL & PEACE 13. Avinash ji :GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD INCLUDEMY NAME FOR SPECIAL GROUP PARAYAN. IWANT TO PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND'S JOB AND MY DAUGHTER'S MARRIAGE.14. Devagi Ragu ji: Please pray for us that my husband will start a good business (with sai baba blessings).15. My name is Gary Hogman. Some of you receiving this know me, some do not. My wife, Cindy, is 32 years old and has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cervical cancer and her chances for survival are very slim. She was pregnant with our second child and had miscarried recently at 3 months, and now we know why. This is a request for you to forward this e-mail to everyone you know asking for prayer. The more people that pray for her to be healed, the better. Pray and forward. It only takes a second to hit 'forward'. Please do it and don't delete this, your prayer can, and perhaps will, save her life. Please pray and ask everyone you know to pray for the HEALING of Cindy and the removal of all cancer in her body, so she may enjoy all that life has to offer, and to continue to be the wonderful mother to our 5-year-old son Michael. The power of Prayer is unsurpassed. I want the whole world to have her in their prayers the next few weeks. God will hear our cry. Please do not be offended by my plea. This is only a request for your help.Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this and helping with ourrequest for healing! No words can express the power we have when we each doa little to come together.Regards, Cindy's husband - GaryThank you, and please send it to the far reaches of our world16.Uma Ravi ji:I wish to participate in the above Sunday Group Parayan. I will read a chapter once its allocated to me. I too have a prayer - its for my health - osteoarthirits of both my knees. My prayer to Babaji is to keep the problem in my knees as it is and not to let it get worse. I am willing to undergo the little pain, inconvenience with His grace - I believe that this osteoartritis is my karmic doing. Sai Ram ji and hope top hear form you soon. 17. Kishor Giri ji : I am facing problem related wimy job here in UAE with the new company. Please pray for me for my good stability & rise in the company or a good oppurtunity with the other company. Also on last thursday My father had fracture in his hand, and now he is hospitalised and just today only his hand is plasterred after the initial treatment kindly pray for his quick recovery. Also please allot chapter to me for the sunday Prayan of SSC.Please confirm me the chapter alloted before and after reading the chapters.RegardsSaurabh Shankerhttp://.com/forumhttp://saidwarkamai.blogspot.com/

Jai Sairam Shalini ji,As per our telephonic talks , please read ch.3 & 4.Also updates list on the forum.

Sai Baba Dwarkamai > SAI SATCHARITRA  > Sai satchritar parayan announcements  >  Chapters Alloted for Special Sunday Group Parayan - 10th Jan2010RegardsSaurabh ShnakerOn Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 10:11 AM, <shalini.sairam wrote:

Sai Ram Saurabh Ji,I did not get any mail or sms for today's Parayan. I did it on last Sunday and got your message on my mobile. Last night Deva cam and gave wonderful darshan to me.I am already getting mails from you for Thursday Parayan and want to do this Sunday Parayan for everybody so that we all become more n more close to Baba.

May Sai bless everyone and give peace n happiness to all. I want to help every needy but can not do anything without Deva's blessing so pls pray for me.Kindly allot me Chapters for todays Parayan.Last Sunday Baba alloted me Ch 1 n 2 thru you.

My email I'd is. shalini.sairamshalini.sairamOm Sai Ram!

Shalini SaiRam(Sai Sakhi)9873622723Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone " saurabhshanker " <saurabh.shanker

Sat, 02 Jan 2010 10:47:06 -0000

Chapters Alloted for Special Sunday Group Parayan - 3rd Jan2010

Jai Sairam Brothers/Sisters,As planned, we are starting Special Group Parayan on Sunday, starting from 3rd Jan,2010. Please call/sms me on my mobile number - 09717186828 for Participation or if i have missed any devotee's name.

The list of alloted chapters are mentioned below:Nimmi ji - ch.1 & 2Mohan Dwivedi ji - ch.3 & 4Ravindra Thakur ji - ch.5 & 6Ravi Thakur ji - ch.7 & 8Revathi ji - ch.9 & 10

Pandurangan ji - ch.11 & 12Anuj K Sharma ji - ch.13 & 14thenmozhi ji - ch.15sukanya_g sukku ji - ch.16 & 17Gajanan Tekale ji - ch.18 & 19T.V. SANKARANARAYANAN ji - ch.20 & 21Sivarani ji - ch.22 & 23

Saras Suppiah ji - ch.24 & 25Shilpi khan ji - ch.26 & 27Sowmya ganesh ji - ch.28 & 29Satya vani ji - ch.30 & 31Seema mair ji - ch.32 Pooja ji - ch.33Bhagyashree Mahajan ji - ch.34

Radhika mohan ji - ch.35Jayanthi srikrishna ji - ch.36Dhana Lakshmi ji - ch.37Vijoo unni ji - ch.38Sanjay srivastava ji - ch.39Sudha Balakrishna ji - ch.40Praveena Sri Perini ji - ch.41Usha Katakam ji - ch.42

Avinash ji - ch.43 & 44Uma ravinthran ji - ch.45 & 46Kishor Giri ji - ch.47 & 48saikanha ji - ch.49Sai Sister S.Karthikaji - ch.50Sai Mohanji - ch.51PRAYER-LIST:1. Gajanan M.Tekale ji: 

a'm inrtested to Special Seven Weeks Sunday Parayn. i prey to my carrier & job or business2. Sukanya_g sukku ji: Please allot me chapter for " Special Seven Weeks Sunday Parayn " . im waiting baba blessings

3. Seetharamulu ji  --- Kindly pray for my sons marraige4. Saras ji: i am interested in participating in this Parayan; kindly include my name.  i am from Singapore and am praying to Baba for His grace and blessings for me to get married soon to a good man.

5. Sowmya Ganesh ji: Kindly include my name for group parayan, and please include my name in the prayer list for settling my family issues. 6. Jayanthi Srikrishna ji: Pls include my namefor sunday weekly prayers. My son's marriage should get fixed as early as possible to a good girl

7. Dhanalakshmi ji:I request you to include my name in the Sunday parayan.I also request you to include my prayers for a good career growth in my current job.  I am going through a crisis situation right now and am hopeful that group prayers will bring about miracles.

8. Vijoo ji:I read your mail. Glad to know that there would be prayers held for all those who are facing various problems in their lives.My humble request to you sairam to include me in your prayer list. I have been facing a lot of obstacles and hurdles in my marriage proposal. My relationship is for the past three years. The problem is the boy's parents and his relatives are causing problems and hindrance to us in us getting married for quite a long time by delaying our marriage. They are not letting us to get married.

I request you Sairam to include me in your prayer list .I have full faith that Saibaba will surely solve this problem of mine which has been there for quite a long time and only by Saibaba's miracle my marriage could be finalized and settled soon.

9. Sanjay Srivastava ji:mera sar dard se phata ja ra hai . pls. pray for me. this pray may be repetitive in nature, but this is buring problem & a cause of great concern for me. my whole family is disturbed, wife is carry tension during her pregnancy. only baba can save us. a total case of breach of trust by some one.

Every Moment which i pass it is very difficult. Anurag Sharma took the money taking into confidence and did not gave me the papers of property.I had arranged the money by puttiing all my resources. The unfortunate part is i had not so much experience of all these & had not the proper sale agreement.

I am an Air Traffic Controller & have to converse with pilot . Every time ,in the back side of memory this pinches me that my money is not with me so it is difficult to perform duties also . he has repeatedly assuring me  to return me the money. but long time has passed & i m not seeing any progress. he has kept his mobile switched off & also not living in his house. Two days back when i spoke to his brother then he told that he is not in town for last two months & his wife has also gone to mayka after seeing such things. My mind is not working now. Every seconds i expect  a call from his side.

I m an Govt. servant . At this very juncture of time, only Baba Can Help me out. I have full faith in him & he has always given me relief also whenever there is any crisis. I only appeal to all sai devotees to kindly pray for me.

10. Sudha ji:  Om Sai, Please include my name in parayan  my family needs lots of prayers for a  good groom and for good jobs.11.T. Balakrishnan jiPlease pray for Thachat Krishnakumar who have problems in his bussiness and and already in loss of money.

12.Usha Katakam:Kindly include my FAMILY NAME for group parayan, and please include my name in the prayer list for settling my family FINANCIAL & PEACE    13. Avinash ji :GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD INCLUDEMY NAME FOR SPECIAL GROUP PARAYAN.  IWANT TO PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND'S JOB AND MY DAUGHTER'S MARRIAGE.

14. Devagi Ragu ji: Please pray for us that my husband will start a good business (with sai baba blessings).15. My name is Gary Hogman. Some of you receiving this know me, some do not. My wife, Cindy, is 32 years old and has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cervical cancer and her chances for survival are very slim. She was pregnant with our second child and had miscarried recently at 3 months, and now we know why. This is a request for you to forward this e-mail to everyone you know asking for prayer. The more people that pray for her to be healed, the better. Pray and forward. It only takes a second to hit 'forward'. Please do it and don't delete this, your prayer can, and perhaps will, save her life. Please pray and ask everyone you know to pray for the HEALING of Cindy and the removal of all cancer in her body, so she may enjoy all that life has to offer, and to continue to be the wonderful mother to our 5-year-old son Michael. The power of Prayer is unsurpassed. I want the whole world to have her in their prayers the next few weeks. God will hear our cry. Please do not be offended by my plea. This is only a request for your help.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this and helping with ourrequest for healing! No words can express the power we have when we each doa little to come together.Regards, Cindy's husband - Gary

Thank you, and please send it to the far reaches of our world16.Uma Ravi ji:I wish to participate in the above Sunday Group Parayan.  I will read a chapter once its allocated to me. I too have a prayer - its for my health - osteoarthirits of both my knees. My prayer to Babaji is to keep the problem in my knees as it is and not to let it get worse. I am willing to undergo the little pain, inconvenience with His grace -  I believe that this osteoartritis  is my karmic doing.

Sai Ram ji and hope top hear form you soon.      17. Kishor Giri ji : I am facing problem related wimy job here in UAE with the new company. Please pray for me for my good stability & rise in the company or a good oppurtunity with the other company.  Also on last thursday My father had fracture in his hand, and now he is hospitalised and just today only his hand is plasterred after the initial treatment kindly pray for his quick recovery.

Also please allot chapter to me for the sunday Prayan of SSC.Please confirm me the chapter alloted before and after reading the chapters.RegardsSaurabh Shankerhttp://.com/forum

http://saidwarkamai.blogspot.com/

-- RegardsSaurabh ShankerSuccess lies not in the result but in the effort... " Being " the Best is not at all important; " Doing " the Best is all that matters.

" The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams "