IndiaDivine.org

Dr Samuel H. Sadweiss Experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WITH LOVE MAN IS GOD Dr. Samuel H. Sadwiess M.D (Photo Courtesy Sai Art)

--------------

After my first visit to Swami, I was convinced that he is divine and is revealing to us that with love we are also divine. This Awareness represented a breakthrough insight in the behavioral sciences and i felt it would revolutionize though in this and all scientific fields.

As a scientist coming upon and extraordinary, find I know that I would be writing and talking about it. Yet, as a young psychiatrist, I was thrown into some contusion trying to integrate the vast reality that Swami represented with the psychiatry I know.

Could I reconcile Swami's reality with traditional psychiatry?

Fueled by my yearning to re-experience Swami's love, I began meditating regularly in the early morning. Part of my time I would try not to think, releasing myself into an inner expanded experience of deep peace and part of time I would think

In reverie I would re-experience the bliss and love being with Swami. The I would strive to understand its meaning. How did this level of consciousness relate to psychiatry?

Please double Click for a larger view

Trying to capture and express Swami's reality was like trying to grasp formless space with a mind that could not contain it. Yet. sensing some aspect of his vastness, I attempted to bring back it to earth and give it some concrete form by means od world and concepts.

Swami says that he can transmute earh into sky and sky into earth, and i thought I was partaking in that process. It seemed that Swami had taken me a an eargbound creature and brought me into the sky (spiritulity), and that it was my duty to try to capture some of the sky and bring back to earth.

---------------

(Sharing With Sai Love

Ram.Chugani