IndiaDivine.org

Swami first instills faith, next devotee starts off sadhana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

AUM SAI RAM   

Dear Saibandhus,

" Swami instills faith in us in the existence of God. "

The basic requirement in spirituality is Faith in God or in some higher powers. The spiritual aspirants might have read in so many spiritual books or heard from so many spiritual discourses that God is omnipresent, God is omnipotent, and God is omniscient. For an aspirant reading about God, hearing about God are only theoretical; there is no practical experience in them. To an atheist or even for a theist, only practical experience will instill faith in God. Any amount of explanation, any amount of analytical approach is definitely not enough to establish the existence of God to them. Without initial effort an aspirant wouldn't get practical experience of God. Without practical experience aspirant wouldn't believe in God.  But to initiate concerted effort faith is a must. At the same time Faith can't happen without experience. Then what is the solution?  How to proceed in spirituality? This appears  to be a vicious circle. This may be compared to the plight of a graduate just passed from a university and searching for a job through advertisements which prominently say that the applicant should have a minimum of one year working experience to become eligible to apply. And generally no advertisement appears for fresh graduates. Unless the graduate gets a fresh appointment, he/she can't get the experience. But recruitment condition says one year working experience is a must. Hence the situation is really pathetic for such fresh graduates. Similar plight is for the spiritual aspirants, faith Vis-a-Vis experience.  

Something should happen for obtaining solution to the problems. As regards to the problem and solution of fresh graduates, very few companies advertise for fresh recruits. We can say the problem in such cases gets reduced. 

What is the solution for spiritual aspirants. Only to give various solutions to such aspirants, Swami has taken Avatar. Swami has unequivocally and exclusively claimed that He is God by revealing the totality of OMNIPRESENCE, OMNIPOTENCE, OMNISCIENCE  SWAMI has said,  "  I am all power,all knowledge, as total love-bliss present ever and everywhere,inside and outside of all things and beings, at all times. There is nothing and no where in the universe that I do not see, do not hear, do not know the way to. I am the one who charges the batteries of your lives. I know everything that has happened to every body in the past, is happening in the present, and will happen in the future. There was no one to know who I am until I created the worlds. I SEPARATED MYSELF FROM MYSELF AS YOU ALL SO THAT I MAY LOVE MYSELF. I was ONE . I desired to become MANY so that I may shower My Love Myself. For the first time, GOD, of whom you have only read or heard about, is no more the fancy of the poet and the pundit, but has become a Reality for the world, living on earth as SATHYA SAI. "       

Now every devotee has one or other type of Godly experiences, and with this experience the devotee,the spiritual aspirant has the faith instilled in him/her that GOD EXISTS.  And the spiritual aspirant starts off the Final Sadhana.

Sai Ram.Humble pranams at the Divine Lotus Feet of Bhagavan.

- Ranganatha.Rao