IndiaDivine.org

OM SRI SAI RAM OM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Aaditya Chowdary Sir,

I could read between your lines. Thank you for your response and question. Yes I do love my parents and Sadguru SaiBaba in the same measure.

Yesterday after writing that letter, I have felt my pain drain slowly and steadily. I cry myself to sleep these days..but today I woke up with a new energy, new hope and realisation that I will surely unite with my love even after this life, never to part. I miss him very much, he is fully fits my concept of an husband in the real sense. My parents brought me into this world, My God gave me all that I needed, than what I wanted for which I am ever grateful.

But the love of a soul mate or husband I knew only through Him, which I feel can't be received from anyone else, that's why it hurts me so much.

But though I now mourn his absence in my life. I do also celebrate the wonderful memories he has presented me with. I keep afresh the values and all the good he has taught me in my life. He knew all that I felt only God knows about me, may be my parents too may not have known me as much as He did. He always scolded me very harshly whenever I did a mistake. But the scoldings were never painful, because it was wrapped with so much love, care and concern. With Him, I felt the very God near me. I felt my family is so complete with my Parents , Sai baba, and Him that I wished for nothing else.

Though all this is true, its also true that in this pain I am not alone, he too is ailing a lot. I wish only the best for him in life, May Sai Baba's blessings and care be with him forever. I always felt I was serving and loving God, when I served my loved ones, I now feel short of that One important person in my life, may he be well wherever he is. I would never stop loving Him, just as I do with my God.

All praises to Sai Baba now, for this separation has let me known my love for Him, and this is one good reason I felt that I was seeking more earnestly for Sai Babaji's grace and closeness, that i kept visiting many of Baba's websites, downloading many Sai Baba bhajans and am hearing them daily, and am learning his teachings daily too and finally got into this group where till now I never felt a need to be when I was with Him. It was when I was deprived of His love that I knew how much love I was getting, and how much love even God was giving me through him. I would never stop loving Him, and would wait patiently till the end of this journey of life to unite with my love.

I have already submitted my life for Sai Baba, and I wish to do something Big for a Noble cause. Everything God willing.

May Sai Baba's purpose in  my life be fulfilled.

OM SRI SAI RAM OM

with best regards Ajitha

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 9:13 AM, greenlong 7124 <greenlong7124 wrote:

om sai.i've just read your mail...i can understand the pain.do you have that much on your parents???and do you have that much love on sadguru saibaba?

expecting ur reply.regardsaaditya chowdary.

2009/12/7 Ajitha A <ajitha.a

Dear Sai Devotees,

OM SRI SAI RAM OM!

Namaste

I am a new member of this group. I have been a believer of Sai Baba for the last three years.

I happened to know about his unlimited grace through my ever best friend and soul mate.

I am now 30 years old...I have encountered many challenges in life, and have always taken it positively and faced it with the right spirits believing in the Almighty's Will and purpose in all that I have experienced. I always believe in only one Ultimate God.

But lately something very severe and very heart breaking has happened which has made it hard for me to live. I have lost my ever best friend and my soul mate with whom living had become very easy for me....with him all obstacles seemed easy to cross...all pains melted away..when he just uttered " Om Sri Sai Ram " ..and I responded back with a deep and grateful .. " Om " . I now miss saying that to him directly, the worldy people have turned rough and have separated us very ruthlessly. He and I are in awful pain now..I am asked not to keep in touch with him..Whatever the world thinks, I and He and Sai Baba..knows how divine our relation is..Right from the beginning we met till the day we got separated(Nov 18th 2009)..everything that happened in our life had the blessings and presence of Sai Baba...each trouble we faced and solved together with Sai Baba's grace and blessings.

But now, as per instructed I am keeping away from him...I am bearing this heavy pain..chanting Sai Baba's Bhajans alone..which gives me much comfort and solace..I cry out to you Sai Baba..please please unite me back with my soul mate..when he is in my life..I never knew any pains..his faith in you Sai Baba is always as strong as a mountain..I have witnessed miracles happen..when he just used to say " Om Sri Sai Ram " ..with belief every time and any problem I then faced used to solve automatically...I know Sai Babaji that you are with us even now..at this point too. Our every day began and ended with praises to you Baba..why did you separate us Baba..I am now standing before you for a drop of mercy..please unite me with him Baba. It was he who brought me close to you Sai Baba..but then why did you take him away from me...My soul pains..Baba..pains very badly. I now pray day and night to you..Baba..I have lost him the one who helped me receive your grace and blessings..I am not able to contain this pain Baba..

I now don't even know how my friend is doing...is he well or not..is he happy or not..is he taking good care of himself or not...His love bounds me so much that I am not able to go beyond his words and decision which he was forced to take for the good of everybody...Our love was not meant to hurt anyone..we didn't intend any harm or threat to anybody....We were like two happy souls celebrating the happiness of having found each other..just like my God's and My Family's love for me..I have never known such true love from anyone else.

Its very hard for me to live a life without his presence. I beg you Sai Babaji..do answer our prayers, do relieve us from this bitter test of time....help us from the problems we are facing right now..help us unite to together chant your praise. I am alone,  feeling lonely and shattered..I have no place to go other than your abode Sai Baba..please don't abandon me..I am in so much need of your grace and blessings..I had once asked my soul mate to take me to Shirdi too..he had promised that would happen..I don't wish to come to your holy soil..without my soul mate..Do give us your grace Baba.

I submit myself and my life unto you.Please don't forsake us Sai Baba...Friends I request your prayers for me and my soul mate. Your prayers will give me back my life.

OM SRI SAI RAM OM

OM SRI SAI RAM OM

OM SRI SAI RAM OM

with best regards, Ajitha A " When you fall, Don't see the place where you fell, Instead see the place from where you slipped. Life is about correcting mistakes. "

" When you fall, Don't see the place where you fell, Instead see the place from where you slipped. Life is about correcting mistakes. "