IndiaDivine.org

Prem Jyothi Exhibition - Report Day 6, February 27, 2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

PREMA JYOTHI EXHIBITION SUMMARY REPORT, FEBRUARY 27, 2008 Sairam, Summary report of day 6 of Prem Jyothi Exhibition is as follows; On the 6th day 815 students visited the exhibition along with their teachers. The details are as

under: PET oxford high school Ulhasnagar 285 (SES)M I A M Girls High school and jr college Ulhasnagar 248 SES English medium school(Khemani) Ulhasnagar 116 Phanse trust balmandir Dombivli 51 DNC jr college Dombivli 46 Mahatma Jyotiba Phule school 8 SESII boys Ulhasnagar4 61 Today around 1500 people visited the exhibition. The state president of Sri Satya Sai Seva Organization Maharashtra and Goa Shri. Ramesh Sawant, Shri Mukesh Patel, Sevadal co-ordination, Maharashtra and Shri Mehul Parab Sevadal in charge, Maharashtra visited the exhibition and appreciated the arrangements made. Some of the suggestions and remarks of the visitors are as under: Chandrakant M Medekar (Prof. DNC Jr college): Uptil now I have been observing the work of many organizations but Sri Satya Sai Baba’s work is not a mere work but it is a selfless work towards humanity. I liked his mission of inculcating love, peace, ideal principles in people. For the welfare of world as well as for the welfare of humanity the work done is highly appreciable. Not advertising such a great work done itself indicates the selfless motives behind the work. Sushila Dhamtole: I liked this exhibition. If love can achieve such great task then we must also achieve something or other through love. Netra Waghmare: In the field of education the work done by baba is the greatest in the world. His super speciality hospital which caters to the need of the poor is a boon to all. I would like to visit

puttaparthy and have His darshan. Dilip M Choudhary: GOD is on earth that is true. Aruna G: When I was in 8th standard studying in Andhra education

society school Wadala Sri Satya Sai baba visited our school. My daughter visited this exhibition along with her school. This coincidence made me very happy. Swapna Shinde(student Phanse vidyalaya): After seeing the exhibition my heart was filled with respect for Sri satya sai baba. We shall try our best to follow his messages. Seeing the work done by him I would like to visit puttaparthy and have his darshan. I would also like to visit the university. The work done for humanity by Sri Satya Sai baba is unforgettable. I would also like to follow his footsteps for carrying on some social work and I would like to walk on the path of love. I thank him wholeheartedly. Priyanka Singh: We should never differentiate between people. If we want to serve god then it is sufficient to serve the needy people. If we do this we shall surely obtain the blessings of god. Brahmarishi Prashant Chaitanya (Gangotri): This exhibition is great,

spiritual, inspiring, knowledge giving to the new generation.