IndiaDivine.org

Prashanti Splendor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sai Ram embodiments of immortalityYesterday morning we were all set to sing arathi when naughty Sai Krishna floated playfully into the Mandir, causing our hearts to leap for joy in our bosom. He taxied down the main aisle, I was seated on the front side row of the island section I love so much, close to the veranda. Swami went through the mens section and glided through His bangaroo students, greeting them with sugary smiles and affection. Going onto the veranda He sat outside with usglistening from head to toe with the amrita of Love flowing from His divine Presence. We all sang with hearty gusto and Bhagavan appeared to enjoy our enthusiasm.Afternoon darshan yesterday. We were not permitted to go into the island seating. I found a very good seat in the main section and Swami again came in His chair and allowed usa

beautiful view of his magnificent form, He sat outside and enjoyed sweet bhajans until about 6.This morning our Lord did not come out physically despite our desperate pleas. I had a beautiful mystical experience with Him that I would like to share with you:I have been chanting the biji mantras and a few other very mystical mantras along withincreased concentration exercises and some spiritual exercises given by Swami Sivananda.I closed my eyes towards the end of the bhajans and from my third eye screen could see Swami in a colossal form very huge carrying trays of water and distributing the water. That scene faded, It seemed like there was a throne behind me and I saw a very huge arm, reach out from behind me, it was gigantic, I felt it was Swami's arm, His hand waved doing something couldn't quite make out what exactly.I know He was showing me that despite His physical absence if we tune in we can experience His

magnificent immensity anywhere.This evening Darshan, I was fussing because again we were not allowed in the island section. Apparently in the afternoon that whole section is given to staff. Muttering to myself I sat in the exit section where a lot of the foreigners sit because it is the only place now where front row seating is possible. As Swami entered the Mandir allowing us all the pleasure of His form without the vehicle, I said to Him mentally, "O Swami kicked to the side!"Of course, He ignored my ignorance and continued His regal trek through the Mandir and onto the veranda. As He turned from the students to go onto the veranda He did look over towards us with a merciful look. Then after Bhajans as His car was gliding by our section, He suddenly stopped the car for a few seconds His head was bent down almost as if He was listening keenly. "SWAMI!" we all shouted in Unison our hands in the air. He lifted His Divine head and

turned towards us with a huge radiant smile beaming on His face!Swami is everywhere, He is our very breath. We are breathing Him in and out forever!Lots of Premasonya ki