IndiaDivine.org

~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Was it Sai???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sairam,You are so lucky that he has blessed you in utmost special way. Hope everyone can experience such experiences in their life.Jai Sairam,Sneha

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 9:51 AM, manju ume <manju_ume wrote:

Hisai sister Natasha.Undoubtedly he is sai,.. he makes his presence in very strange way...

May baba bless u,RegardsUmesh--- On Sat, 5/12/09, Natasha Mahtani <natashamahtani wrote:

Natasha Mahtani <natashamahtaniRe: Was it Sai???

, anjalisharma227Date: Saturday, 5 December, 2009, 11:46 AM

sure it is, have faith!! On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 8:59 PM, anjali sharma <anjalisharma227@ .co. in> wrote:

OM SAI RAMI'd like to share an experience that happened with me few days back..Me,my sis in law & my husband had gone to sai temple..I was quite upset tht day & was praying to my sai to help me & my family come out of the problems we are facing...I touched sai's padukas & took his ashirwad..As i was coming out of the temple i could smell very strong smell..after we sat in the car it became quite strong & we all could smell it...After some time i realised tht the smell was coming from my right hand...It was so strong tht even after washing my hands from soap it stayed there till next day morning... I was quite surprised..My sis in law then told me tht this smell shows sai's presence in your life...Is it true???

OM SAI RAM

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

-- ------------Thanks,Sneha