IndiaDivine.org

Lessons from God

Rate this topic

Guest guest

LESSONS FROM GOD

Dear Divine Angels,

My children ordered a vegetarian takeaway from the local takeaway. I ate the food it was vegetarian cooked in a normal restaurant. I enjoyed it very much, However that night I had fighting and violence etc.

I could not understand this then Sai Baba appeared and said '' Amarjit look the man cooking the food he lives on watching war movies, He is obsessed with war , Look as he is cooking he is still thinking about warand he has passing on these fighting vibrations into the food''.

Be careful what you eat in future.

There is a Samosa shop in London

Its owned by P.

Some years ago he asked me to help his brother who was taking drugs

I tuned into him and found that he was possessed. So I advised

P. we have to carry out an Exorcism Bhoot removal on Him

If one is not careful the Bhoot can attack and cause BIG Damage.

With Baba's The Bhoot was removed, the brother recovered and became the manager in a good business.

Anyway I went to see P. in his Takeaway he sells Kebabs and samasos

He makes the best Veg samosas in London.

I bought some and ate them.

Sai Babaji appeared to me and said Amarjit on the path to God you must consider eating foods which are cooked in a spiritual manner.

He then said Amarjit Look

Baba then waved his hand as he does, A dimension opened up and I saw

P. was cooking veg samosas Under the influence of Drugs he was taking --

Baba said look the Anger and the Rage P. has in him from taking Drugs is entering the food he is cooking.

Amarjit consider what and where you eat from in future'' You do not need these vibrations in you.

A few days later I confronted P. and he agreed that he was taking Drugs.

To be Pure you must also eat PURE!

We were standing in the entrance to P.'s shop. He said Amarjit Uncle please ask Baba for a blessing for my shop as I want to buy another restaurant.

So we both prayed and asked Baba to bless him.

Suddenly Baba floated down looked at us . He was holding his nose between the fingers tightly.

He said why have you called me in this meat shop it is Stinking here. There is meat being cooked here Its Cruel.

He then vanished as suddenly as he appeared.

Baba says even chanting the Bramha Pranam Mantra will not work

So we are what we eat of course all animals have a soul and we must pay for the KARMA we collect, from all these souls, Imagine sausages/Kebabs are cooked in monster Vats/Pots maybe holding 70,000 animals or more in them and eating the vibrations of all these animals Wow how much Karma are we actually taking on board. The meat we eat acts like a Radio transmitter in Etheric Dimensions and tells all the beings floating out there Come and feed off me I have eaten meat. Of course there are many other life ET's and Demons all around they are constantly feeding off our Emotions, and what we eat. These Beings latch on to us and cause us great anger, sorrow and rage in us.

If you look at the Auras of vegetarians they have a Lovely Glow around them.

How can God speak to us if we have distorted the Reception of our Receiving Aerial by messing up the vibrations of our finely tuned Godly Radio/Brain which is within us It has to pure to hear God

Amarjit Bless you too