IndiaDivine.org

Thus Spake The Lord

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thus Spake The Lord

We become what we feel and act. Karma (action) shapes the future as it has shaped the present. Karma is the supreme maker of one's destiny. So one must seek sathsang in order to purify one's Karma, which otherwise might act as a shackle. It is impossible to escape from the consequences of one's karma. The shruthi (revealed sacred text) requires you, therefore, to 'prostrate before every karma that you do,' praying that it may not bring harm to any one or to yourself.

As child of Immortality, man is entitled to live a noble life and realize his Reality. The lotus takes birth in slush, rises through water, and dies when thrown out of water. It cannot survive for long when deprived of water. Man, too, is born in the world, lives in it, and has to exist in it. You must have heard the dictum, "All honor rendered to man reaches God." Hear also another statement, "All dis-honor inflicted on man reaches God." It is the law, as inescapable as the law that makes this piece of cloth that I hold in My hand fall to the ground when I release the hold. Only when man is able to have the Grace of God and the reinforcement of dharma (righteousness) will he not be led into disaster. He will then be led along the path of spiritual progress, for dharma protects its protector.

Reference: Sathya Sai Speaks, Vol. XIII, Chapter 39.