IndiaDivine.org

Divine Kodaikanal Memories

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jokingly once Swami asked a student the full form of Mummy, then Swami himself said :MUMMY means :M-mayU-u liveM-manyM-manyY-yearsWonderful.Once it was Freezing in Kodaikanal, it was really very very Cold, Devotees were gathered for late Darshan, Swami came out Normally with His Divine Robe, A Person innocently asked Swami if He was not feeling "Cold", Swami said "Iam also feeling very Cold, But I willed that I should be, Whatever I will I make it happen. For me the Hand, Mind and the Heart are all the same.Beautiful.When Swami went to Kodaikanal in 1996,A Boy asked Swami about the Famous "Kurinji Flower",(It is a most unique flower which is native to South India, growing only in the Anamalai, Nilgiris and Palni hills in Tamil Nadu. It does not grow anywhere else in the world..

Although there are many varities, the blue coloured variety blooms only once in 12 years ),

Swami said "It will bloom again in 2006 ". Then Swami waved His Divine hand and there manisfested a most Wonderful Blue Kurinji Flower in all its rarity. Then Swami said "You are all wondering how it came to me, Nothing comes to me, I think something and It is done, When your mind and heart are pure anyone can do anything", Then Swami said pointing to a small Boy "See, it is that Boy's Birthday", Somebody looked around for Yellow rice and before anyone could get up, There rained from Swami's Divine hands a Huge stream of Yellow Rice. Everyone was happy.OM SAI RAM

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now