IndiaDivine.org

Om Sai Ram - Divine Points from Swami's 83rd Birthday Discourse

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What a Divine Discourse yesterday on the Divine Birthday, A Divine Discourse which gave us the most wonderful gems from the Divine Lord. A Fourth Campus for the Sri Sathya Sai University and many more wonderful pearls from our Divine Lord. The following are some wonderful pearls from yesterday's Divine Discourse :

I take care of each and everyone like Children - Swami

Many extol Me in many ways. Iam is not happy when He is extolled. Iam is love personified. People may speak ill of Him, but Iam full of love. There are no enemies for Me at all . I take care of everyone like children. The love of Swami can be compared to 1,000 mothers love. With this power, Iam carrying on His mission. I correct people by feigning anger when they mistakes, but Iam never really angry. You are not recognising My Love in depth. There is no difference in my heart at all. Samasta Lokah Sukhino Bhavantu. Bhagawan wishes all to be happy and healthy with plenty and prosperity.

---------

I never ever ask Money from anyone - Swami

I never ever ask for money from anyone. Out of thousands of devotees present here, not even a single person can say that I have asked money from him. Money comes and goes, morality comes and grows. Ramdas spent all the money he collected as tax to build a temple for Rama. He was incarcerated by the king when he came to know of this. In this moment of agony, Ramdas cried to the Lord, "Oh Lord, you flaunt all your jewels in all grandeur, but see my condition now." But afterwards Ramdas repented and asked for forgiveness from the Lord.

---------

No one has even recognised even a Fraction of My Thoughts - Swami

People speak according to their whims and fancies. But I have no such imagination. People may say thousand bad things about Me, but He never punishes them. You may question now, but later in future you will repent for your mistake. No one has recognised even a fraction of His thoughts. They do not recognise the love that comes out of His heart. All should be happy and live in love. We may not have property and wealth, but if we have the wealth of love, we are sure to succeed. When you are confronted by difficulties, loss and grief, consider them as God's gift. When anyone asks your name, you should not say Rama, Krishna, but you should say, "I am I".

---------

Bhagawan always does something good always - Swami

Bhagawan has made drinking water available to 1 crore people in Chennai. I have brought water all the way from river Krishna. What the British could not do, I did it. I gave drinking water to the people living in the upland areas of East and West Godavari districts. Bhagawan always does something good or the other. Om Sai Ram

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.