IndiaDivine.org

He Who Protects His Devotees

Rate this topic

Guest guest

AUM SAI RAM

"You must not entertain doubts. Those who have doubts are fools..." BABA

Doubts are the clouds which, now and then, appear in the sky of the spiritual seeker. When we allow these clouds to thicken and to stagnate, they block our view of the magnificence of Bhagawan Baba, the Living God. The spiritually oriented must not, at any time, doubt the omnipresence of Baba beside him, above him, below him and behind him. Baba is the giver, the forgiver and the protector. Once we have experienced his divine protection, we must have steady faith in his permanent and concrete shelter…

On 02.01.09, my son Toshlen and I arrived at the International Airport of Mumbai at 3.30 in the morning on our way to Delhi. Due to a gross misunderstanding on my part, we took the shuttle to the Domestic Airport for the Air India Flight to Delhi. When we realized the blunder, we took a cab to return to the International Airport as our flight was leaving at 05h.00. As soon as we entered the departure lounge, we found out that I had lost the strap bag containing my lap-top. I was petrified! I could not remember where I had left it. I implored Baba for help as I knew that he was the only one who would open a door for me. He did! My inner voice told me that the cab driver had bolted away with my lap-top, though at no time did I or Toshlen place the lap-top in the cab. The last time I saw my lap-top, I thought but I was not sure, it was in the tray behind the bar handle of my trolley. We considered that it was too late to go back to the Domestic Airport when Baba opened another door for me. It was announced that the flight was delayed and would leave at 8 o'clock. A Police Officer (or was it Baba himself???) helped us to check in and to leave the air-port compound with our boarding pass. We took an auto ricksaw to the Domestic Airport. By the Divine Will of the Lord, we were able to trace out the plate number of the cab,despite the fact that it was not a pre-paid one, and eventually the driver. Believe it or not, he did have the lap-top!

By the Grace of Baba ( Any doubt??), we finally returned to the International Airport with my lap-top to catch the International Flight to Hong-Kong which was transiting in Delhi, our destination.

Undoubtedly, Bhagawan Baba always and in all ways protects his devotees. This is but a very insignificant example of Divine Intervention and Protection.

At the Lotus Feet of Sai

Anita