IndiaDivine.org

Selected in Swami's Super Speciality Hospital

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sai Ram to All,

With the Divine Grace & Blessings of Swami and prayers of all of you,I have got

selected in Swami's Super Speciality Hospital.If you all can remember,I appeared

for the interview in October last year.Before my interview I requested all of

you to pray for me,which you all did.And I strongly beleive that Swami has

answered all these prayers and approved my selection.

The file was pending with the Trust and then with Swami for last 4 months which

gave me sleepless nights,but in the last,my dream has come true.

I thank all my group members for their prayers.But I still need your constant

prayers so that i can become a humble and able instrument in Swami's Divine

Mission.

Thanks again.

Sai Ram

Jitender Verma

Guest guest

Sai Ram

Bro.Jitenderji

First Of All My heartiest Congratulations to you.

By the Grace & Blessings of Baba, You got the appointment. Bro. I am really very

very happy to note that You will be working with Saima from 19.03.2009 onwards

All the best & best of luck to your new assignment. I will let you know about my

Parthi trip very soon.

Also Recd your today's messages

Take Care.Sai Bless you ever ever!!!

Hope to see you very soon Brother

Jai Sai Ram

Swamy Mahadevan

, " Jitender Verma " <saisewak02

wrote:

>

> Sai Ram to All,

>

> With the Divine Grace & Blessings of Swami and prayers of all of you,I have

got selected in Swami's Super Speciality Hospital.If you all can remember,I

appeared for the interview in October last year.Before my interview I requested

all of you to pray for me,which you all did.And I strongly beleive that Swami

has answered all these prayers and approved my selection.

>

> The file was pending with the Trust and then with Swami for last 4 months

which gave me sleepless nights,but in the last,my dream has come true.

>

> I thank all my group members for their prayers.But I still need your constant

prayers so that i can become a humble and able instrument in Swami's Divine

Mission.

>

> Thanks again.

>

> Sai Ram

>

> Jitender Verma

> 09779902311

>

Guest guest

Sairam Brother,

May SWAMI bless you always!!!!--- On Sun, 3/15/09, Jitender Verma <saisewak02 wrote:

Jitender Verma <saisewak02 Selected in Swami's Super Speciality Hospital Date: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 10:36 AM

Sai Ram to All,With the Divine Grace & Blessings of Swami and prayers of all of you,I have got selected in Swami's Super Speciality Hospital.If you all can remember,I appeared for the interview in October last year.Before my interview I requested all of you to pray for me,which you all did.And I strongly beleive that Swami has answered all these prayers and approved my selection.The file was pending with the Trust and then with Swami for last 4 months which gave me sleepless nights,but in the last,my dream has come true.I thank all my group members for their prayers.But I still need your constant prayers so that i can become a humble and able instrument in Swami's Divine Mission.Thanks again.Sai RamJitender Verma09779902311

Guest guest

sairam

hearty congrats.

good luck.

do ur duty Swamy will always help u.SAI RAM, T.R.SRIKANTA--- On Sun, 3/15/09, Jitender Verma <saisewak02 wrote:

Jitender Verma <saisewak02 Selected in Swami's Super Speciality Hospital Date: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 10:36 AM

Sai Ram to All,With the Divine Grace & Blessings of Swami and prayers of all of you,I have got selected in Swami's Super Speciality Hospital.If you all can remember,I appeared for the interview in October last year.Before my interview I requested all of you to pray for me,which you all did.And I strongly beleive that Swami has answered all these prayers and approved my selection.The file was pending with the Trust and then with Swami for last 4 months which gave me sleepless nights,but in the last,my dream has come true.I thank all my group members for their prayers.But I still need your constant prayers so that i can become a humble and able instrument in Swami's Divine Mission.Thanks again.Sai RamJitender Verma09779902311

Guest guest

Congratulations !!!Sanjay Sondhi--- On Sun, 15/3/09, Jitender Verma <saisewak02 wrote:Jitender Verma <saisewak02 Selected in Swami's Super Speciality Hospital Date: Sunday, 15 March, 2009, 10:36 AM

Sai Ram to All,

With the Divine Grace & Blessings of Swami and prayers of all of you,I have got selected in Swami's Super Speciality Hospital.If you all can remember,I appeared for the interview in October last year.Before my interview I requested all of you to pray for me,which you all did.And I strongly beleive that Swami has answered all these prayers and approved my selection.

The file was pending with the Trust and then with Swami for last 4 months which gave me sleepless nights,but in the last,my dream has come true.

I thank all my group members for their prayers.But I still need your constant prayers so that i can become a humble and able instrument in Swami's Divine Mission.

Thanks again.

Sai Ram

Jitender Verma

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

SAIRAM AND CONGRATS.

SAIRAM

sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam

HELP EVER - HURT NEVER

- BABA -

sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam--- On Sun, 3/15/09, Jitender Verma <saisewak02 wrote:

Guest guest

Sairam Bro.Jitender Verma ji

My Heartiest Congratulations to you Bro.Jitendraji.Swami Bless u & give all the strength to serve HIM more & more.I have been following yours mails & messages on mobile.Swami has answered your prayers.It's really happy to have one of our Sai Brother who manages the Group well is going to serve Swami directly at Puttapathi Hospital.All the best to you.When I come to Puttaparthi from Chattisgarh for Seva I will come & see you.

Sairam,

RAMESH,

Bhilai(CG),

09826172283--- On Sun, 15/3/09, Jitender Verma <saisewak02 wrote:

Jitender Verma <saisewak02 Selected in Swami's Super Speciality Hospital Date: Sunday, 15 March, 2009, 10:36 AM

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.