IndiaDivine.org

Painting and more painting -Love for Sai .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear readersVikas ji has retouched his earlier painting and sent the following mail to me to be posted on blog for all devotee .Besides the edited painting I am uploading the painting that Vikas ji has done on Shawl of Baba .This is another great innovative form of worship to God or alternate way of showing our love, by virtue of paper sketch,fabric paitning,fabric sketching .Please read below the complete detail in Vikas ji's mail .Jai Sai Ram .

Saibaba: "There is no difference between me and my photo".Sairam All,On the eve of Baisakhi,I have retouched my earlier sketch made on paper and attempted providing for bit different,more compassionate & penetrating look, as the seat of power rest in the eyes and we know from Scriptures,Saibaba had glowing complexion and penetrating eyes, as if he is reading through the devotees lives and devotees were not able to look into his eyes for long.

Read and see more photo's here...

© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details --Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 4/14/2009 03:23:00 PM