IndiaDivine.org

Dr Bose,s death in Swamis Presence.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Brig S.K.Bose and his story,how Swami saved him while discourse was on.

-------------------

Let me share with you one fascinating story of Brigadier S.K.Bose, who after retirement from service as commandant of the college of military engineering Pune. He has dedicated himself wholly to serve the Sri Sathya Sai Baba and to humanity in general.

Even at the age of 80 years, he remains busy in constructions works of educational interest under Saibaba in Sri Sathya sai institute of higher learning- deemed university. I, had good fortune of meeting him in veranda and he invited me to visit his room

..He gave me one of his book published recently and I wish to share with you, his story when he died in presence of Swamis’ discourse and how Swami saved him. One day Sai Baba returned from Brindavan ten days before the commencement of Navaratri festival. Dr Bose describe that on the morning of Dams day, he got fever continuously but on morning of Dams day, the fever disappeared, and he could feel the strength to go to Poorn Chandra hall to witness the ceremony…

.. As he was seated on a chair to dias, on which Purna Ahuti was offered by SaiBaba, casting sacred things and jewels to the fire of the homa. Then Swami started his divine discourse on the vijay dasami . Br Bose his eyes & ears were listening to His discourse. Suddenly Dr Bose felt UN-easy and felt complete life-leanness.

Swami saw this as what happened to him… He stopped his discourse and made several gestures by both hands in the air, as if He were driving away something hovering in the air above him. In my dead body I could see , my body lying there and some thing Hovering in the air. Then I saw huge bird floating over me, some six feet high from my level. The majestic bird was golden brown with a white streak at the neck. It was looking at me kindly and I too looked at this huge bird in the midst of dussera celebration and why he had come???

Suddenly the bird disappeared and I could see what was happening to my life-less life, body removed from the chair { where I had been seated } by two seva dal volunteers who placed the body on the aisle between the front row of chairs and first row of devotees sitting on the floor. Among them was Mr.Richards an American devotee permanently settled at prasanti Nilayams.

He said he could see Dr, Chari the head of Sai hospital and Dr Patel an old devotee, rushing to the body and examining it meticulously. Meanwhile Swami had switched off the mike on the podium, where he had just begun His divine discourse.on Vijaya Dasami.

I Saw Dr. Patel signal to Swami and there was not a trace of life in the body. Swami moved in trice from the stage to the body in the aisle. His right fist was closed. I was not aware of Swamis actions. I report from what Mr. Richards later told me. The Subtle body which had come out, was what probably , Swami held in His right fist and His free left hand He raised the shoulder of the life-less body some 2 feet high and gave a trust at the back of the skull.

Then with His right hand , inserted the subtle body into it. I at once opened my eyes and beamed, My first reaction… On this auspicious Vijay Day , Swami Standing close to me, I try to lift my right hand to take padnaskar. Swami said Bose get up. I obeyed and sat with folded hands full of joy.

The Swami made another thrust with His right hand on my shoulder charging me with energy {Shakti}. He said stand up which immediately did. As He left the aisle for podium on the stage to continue his Dussera discourse. He said, Go up the steps of the stage and sit near the window. Without any aid I crossed the 25 feet of the aisle and climbed 5 large wooden steps to reach the stage. My wife and daughter were on the ladies side and were unaware of this high drama. Dr bose Conclude I had felt no agony or pain in dying so peacefully on Dussera day 1988. Swami had brought me back to life.

After the completion of His discourse. Dr Bose could return home at south Prasanti SA safe and healthy. {However high a bird may soar, it has sooner or later to perch on a tree top, to enjoy quiet. So too a day will come when even the most haughty, the most willful, the most unbelieving , even those who assert that there is no joy or peace in the contemplation of the Highest self, will have to pray {God grant me peace, grant me consolation , strength and joy.

JAI SAI RAM.

(Sharing With Sai Love)

Ram.Chugani