IndiaDivine.org

Dr Jumsai's talk part-2 last

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

TRANSFORMATION OF CHINESE EDUCATIONIST IN CONFERENCEUnfortunately, he was moved to another position. He was stationed inBerlin, Germany. So a new person came to take over the work while wewere preparing for the big international conference. There was onlyone month to go before the conference. Then the new man came andsaid, "I don't know anything about this. I don't want to haveanything to do with it."At that time, there were lot of attacks on our organisation. Manypeople wrote to the UNESCO headquarters that they had better cancelall this, that UNESCO should not be involved with the Sathya SaiOrganisation. But UNESCO had already invited everybody from aroundthe world, very important people, and people in the top

positions ineducation in every country. They were all going to be coming.Then finally, UNESCO told me, "Sorry, we are pulling out."But I continued, and we had our conference without UNESCO. The peoplecame from all over the world because they had already been invited;they had got their visas, their air tickets and so on. So, they hadall decided to come. Amongst these people, there were top-levelpeople from China in education. And Swami put them right in front inthe veranda for every darshan.There was this one Chinese educator, educationist. He was sittingthere and he was watching Swami very carefully. After two or threedays, he was so impressed when he saw Swami, and he was completelychanged. He was sitting there on the veranda, doing this: he wasshaking there, and I could see that he was crying. Then after theconference, he contacted me and invited me to go and train

teachersthere.CALL FOR WORLD PEACE BY SWAMI'S 90th BIRTHDAYYou know, I have been trying hard to get into China, but I have beenunsuccessful. I have been there. I have tried to talk to people; theyare not interested in outside education. But because of that UNESCOconference, when UNESCO pulled out, we got a lot of very goodcontacts all over the world. Also with Hong Kong, part of mainlandChina, we have a big centre there and we are now helping from HongKong as well. China is now completely open and we are going to gothere more and more and train their teachers.So, now you see how the Sathya Sai Education in Human Values is goingto all corners of the world. And close devotees of Swami arewhispering into my ear that big changes are coming very, very soon.Swami also said very

clearly that peace will come sooner than whatyou expect.So, I don't know if some of you were in the public lecture the otherday. I told everybody that by the 90th birthday, we are going tocelebrate peace in the world. I have been telling everybody that welove Swami so much, why wait for Prema Sai to have peace. Let us workduring this Avatar. And things are really moving at a very fast speednow. You don't have to change everybody in the world to have peace.You just have to have a little bit more than 50% of love over hatredand negative thoughts -- just a little bit over 50%! Then, there willbe peace in the world!!If you see all the Sathya Sai schools around the world, you will findthat there is so much love there. Some of you may have seen thevideos by Gene Massey. Have you seen them? He goes around the worldtaking videos around the world. And he has said very clearly that hehas seen the

beginning of the new age of peace. That's why Swami isspending so much time with the students and with the professors.Well, that is the story of the changes that are taking place veryrapidly through Education in Human Values.LOVE WILL REDUCE HARMFUL EFFECTS OF GLOBAL WARMINGIn Thailand, in the Sathya Sai School, we are doing the same thing.We are promoting love. The only rule in the Sathya Sai School is therule of love. The children grow a lot of plants. And every time wegrow a plant, we send love to the plant first.Now we are growing rice in a big way in our school. Because I toldeverybody we must be self-sufficient. We must be able to feedeverybody with rice without having to buy from outside. So, manytimes throughout the year, we will go into the paddy fields. Thechildren

and the teachers will go into the paddy fields, which arefilled with water and mud. The children love it. And we always startwith a prayer. Then we will recite the Gayatri Mantra. And then, westart to plant the rice.Children love to play in the muddy field. But at the same time, wesend love to all the plants. Well, at one time, (we don't do it sooften now), the children planted a field and there was a field nextdoor, where the staff and people from outside planted rice. We grewthem at the same time; we planted at the same time. We observed thatwhere the children planted, the rice grew at a much faster rate. Whenthe time of harvesting came, the rice plants were much taller andthere was much more rice harvested from the children's field.So, love really works. If we give a lot of love, plants will grow. Sothat's one thing that we really need to do in the world today: tofill the atmosphere of

the world with love. Then all the plants,forests and so on will grow at a much faster rate. And this willreduce the effect of the global warming in the world. It will takeaway the carbon dioxide, absorb the carbon dioxide, so that thetemperature will reduce in the world.Right now, because of the warming effect, the ice in the North Poleand South Pole are melting. The other month I was in Nanjing, inChina, to talk about this training of teachers. The scientists therewere measuring the level of the sea water. They now see two to threemillimetres increase in the level of sea water every year.Well, this is going to be a big problem for our world. As the sealevel increases, the weight of the ocean over the earth will alsoincrease. The biggest ocean in the world is the Pacific Ocean. So theearth will become unbalanced because there is more water on one side.On the other side, we have lot of land

masses like Asia, Europe andAfrica.What happens is that the world, which is rotating in space, willstart to wobble a little bit. And that will speed up the earth. Theearth crust is divided into plates and is floating around. So we willstart to have a big movement, more and more.By giving out a lot of love, all through the day, then we can lessenthat effect. There's no need to have a lot of disasters in the world.That's why the Avatar is here. That's why we have Sathya Sai schoolsaround the world. That's why the Sathya Sai Organisation iseverywhere, in every country. That's why we have a lot of bhajans.Because when we sing bhajans, we are filled with love. So, the wholeorganisation must work hard to produce a lot of love in the world.I took an hour to answer one question! (Laughter) Any other questionsor you want to stop? It's 11:30.PLANT THE SEED AND IT WILL GROWQuestion: Is it necessary to teach Education in Human Values tochildren below eight years, for example, for only two months, ifafterwards they are not going to continue it any more? Is itworthwhile? Is it necessary?Dr. Jumsai: Why aren't they continuing?Questioner: Because the teacher will be changed.Dr. Jumsai: In the school?Questioner: She is not talking about a regular school. She wants toknow if it is worthwhile to start the human values.Dr. Jumsai: It is always worthwhile to plant a seed for futuregenerations. But then we should train all the teachers of thecountry. We should never stop with only a few teachers and say,"Aaah, we've done our job." In Thailand, we have trained over 60,000teachers already. And now, we don't have to train any more teachers.The

reason is because they are so interested in the program that theycome and study for themselves. We don't have to go to them anymore.We have over 200 teachers and educators who come to visit our schoolevery week now. The Ministry of Education recommend to everybody tocome and visit our school. And they are all coming; so we don't needto go out anymore. This is what we want in every country, so that themovement will spread very quickly.Like Victor Kanu and his Zambia school; now people are coming to seehis school because the school is known as the 'miracle' school. Youheard the students of Swami talking in the last few days about howthey have been affected by what is taught in his school. And most ofthem came only for a two-year course. They were not devotees beforethat. So after two years, there's no more education; they go out intothe world. But the seed has been planted, and they grow and

growwherever they are.SWAMI IN FIJI ISLANDS SATHYA SAI SCHOOLSo you ask, "Is it worthwhile to give them Sathya Sai Education orHuman Values education?" I say, "Yes!" Always plant the seed. It willgrow on its own. There was a meeting last week with eminenteducationists. They came for a big meeting here. They were arguing,because most of them are not devotees. They were arguing, "Is itpossible to do the same thing as what Swami has done here in othercountries?"And because they don't know Swami, they said that it can only takeplace here in Puttaparthi as Swami is physically present here. So Idecided to tell them that it's not only happening in Puttaparthi. Itis happening in many places. As an example, I gave the example of theFiji Sathya Sai School in Fiji Islands. It is the only

place on theFiji Islands where there is no conflict between the Christians andthe Hindus. The children, 50% of each, mix together. They arebrothers and sisters. They are filled with love. I went to visit thatschool in the Fiji Islands. And I saw the best, cleanest toilets inthe whole world. They were burning incense sticks, and they litcandles there, and they worship in the toilet!!So I asked them, "Why? Why worship in the toilet?"They said that one day they saw Swami walking in the school,inspecting the school. Then, Swami walked into the toilet. They allrushed and followed him into the toilet. But Swami had already gone!And because of that, the children decided to come every morning,clean everything, light candles, light incense sticks and pray in thetoilet.So, I gave this as an example to the educators to say that Swami iseverywhere and therefore, we can replicate and copy what

is going onhere anywhere. Then they stopped arguing. No more argument afterthat.So, I hope I have answered your question.TALKING TO EDUCATORS IN MEXICOQuestion: For people outside India, how many training institutes arehere?Dr. Jumsai: Well, we have set up institutes of Sathya Sai Education.Now, we have about 30 around the world. And the institutes are set upto train teachers. In Thailand, we also accept people from all overthe world to be trained at our institute. In Thailand, so far we haveabout 60,000 people trained. We have to do it twice a week allthrough the year. But in other countries, they do it maybe once amonth or even less. But now, we have got to do more and more.I travel around a lot, but I cannot do all the training around theworld. It is up to the

people in each locality. I have just beenrecently to a Spanish-speaking country -- Mexico. And I gave a bigtalk to about 900 educators there. You know, I was so ill when Iarrived in Mexico. And I had to have some, you know, they sent mesome spiritual healers to heal me. The next day, I was supposed tospeak. But still, the next day I was not feeling very well. So, Icould not really talk. It was very difficult to talk as my mind wasnot clear at all.So I said to Swami in my mind, "You take over this body. You have todo the work. I can't do it. You have to do it."And I went onto the stage. I started to speak. There was onetranslator who was translating into Spanish. And then, I didn't knowwhat I was talking at all. I talked for two hours. And you know thepeople there were so moved by what had been said.One young girl came up and said she had been trying to commit suicidethree or four

times, but each time, she did not die. But when shelistened to the talk, somehow her heart was shaking and she wasmoved. And she went to her parents and said, I have decided that I amnot going to kill myself anymore. I am going to live; I am going toserve other people. She was completely changed.And even the organisers of the conference and all the participantssaid that something was moving in their heart. Many people were somoved that they all want to do education in human values. And Ididn't even know what I was saying!!PEACE WILL COME SOONER THAN WE EXPECTSo, you see that's the power of Sai everywhere throughout the world.Changing people, we are going to bring about this new age of peace.There will be peace. Swami has promised that it will come sooner thanwhat we

expect.Previously, He said there will be peace in the time of Prema Sai. Weknow Swami is here for another 16 years. Then, one year after that,Prema Sai will be born. So, the time of Prema Sai will start 17 yearsfrom now. So, we can expect that in 17 years, there will be peace.But Swami said that peace will come sooner than what you expect. AndHe kept on stressing that it will be very, very, very soon.So, that's why Sri Indulal Shah announced that we will celebrate the90th birthday as the spiritual regeneration of mankind. And that'swhen we expect that there will be complete peace in the world.DEVELOP A LOVING ATTITUDE -- SEND LOVE INTO THE WORLDQuestion: Sir, yesterday it was said that if more people develop amore loving attitude in the world, Swami would heal Himself. Is ittrue?Dr. Jumsai: I bet! (Laughter) Swami is taking on the karma of theworld. And if there are more

positive thoughts, more love in theworld, He does not have to take on any karma. So if all the centresin the world, if the whole organisation filled with love, alwaysradiating love, Swami won't need to take on any karma. The time isapproaching when He will walk well again, be well again, soon.I will tell you a secret. (Laughter) Yesterday, without any prompting-- I did not ask Swami to go anywhere -- He said to me, "I am goingto Thailand." But, don't worry, it doesn't mean that He will go toThailand only; He will go to many countries. So in order to do that,He has to heal Himself first.I'll tell you another secret. (Laughter) Yesterday, I asked Swami,"Please, Swami, walk again."Swami said, "I am walking all the time! As soon as I get back to myroom, I am walking there!" (Laughter) "But outside, the doctors won'tallow me to walk." (Laughter) "And my students won't allow me towalk.

They are afraid that I will fall again! But I am walking in myapartment."So He is already healing Himself & almost ready. I am sure by Thursday,He will be walking again. But we must send out a lot of love into theworld. So, pray, and pray and pray and send out love for the wholeworld. He will definitely walk. Remember, it's a secret! (Laughter)USE LOVE AS THE BASIS FOR ALL ACTIONSQuestion: You spoke in one of the meetings that while training theteachers, instead of reacting from our subconscious, we must reactfrom our human values when relating to other people. Would you pleaseexplain about this?Dr. Jumsai: The subconscious contains all of our past information,anything we have received, anything we have done, anything we havethought; all past experiences are stored in the

subconscious. We allreact because of the information, the data that has been stored inour subconscious.So, a child could be aggressive because he uses the subconsciousreaction. It is an automatic reaction, and we cannot control itnormally because it will come out from the subconscious. So, thefirst thing we have to teach our children and all of us is to startto use discrimination.When we receive something, we start to have thoughts automatically.What should we do? The reaction will start. So train yourself andtrain the children to immediately ask two questions:1. Is it good for me?2. Is it good for everybody?If it passes these two questions, these two tests, then by all means,react to it. We call this, or Swami tells us that this is what Hecalls 'fundamental discrimination'. And it should be taught when theyare really young, so that they will always use

fundamentaldiscrimination.At the same time, before reacting to anything, apply the humanvalues. Use love. Love should be the main thing that we use for anyreaction. So, love has to be the basis for all our actions and thatwill appear as human value till we get rid of the negativity that isin our subconscious.So, the next thing you need to do is to raise the consciousnesstowards God. Then we start to contact the higher consciousness, whichis there in all of us. That is where we have our conscience thattells us, 'this is good' or 'this is bad'. Then we don't need to relyon our subconscious anymore because now we will get guidance fromGod. And our life will be transformed completely as a result.So we have to practice and practice meditation. Practice going intothe silence, because that is where God is. It should be done everyday.I am afraid it is past 12:00. I am leaving today.

In the afternoon, Ihave my flight and I haven't packed my bag yet, so I think it shouldend the session.Thank you very much for your super attention. (Laughter and Applause)Let's end with "Loka Samastha". Let's send love.Loka Samastha Sukhino BhavantuLoka Samastha Sukhino BhavantuLoka Samastha Sukhino BhavantuOm Shanti Shanti ShantiSai Ram!

Source: saibabanews/message/11659 Ram ChuganiKobe, JapanRam ChuganiKobe, Japan