IndiaDivine.org

DEVOTEE EXPERIENCE - 'He who loves Him whole heartedly, gets response from Him at any time, at any place.'

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

DEVOTEE EXPERIENCE

‘He who loves Him whole heartedly, gets response from Him at any time, at any place.’

I cannot clearly remember how and when I got a very small clay idol of my beloved Sai Baba. At that time I knew nothing about Him and placed Him in a showcase. Today, I realize, the moment he stepped into my house was surely the most auspicious moment of my life.

In the year 1998, Sonia, a very close fiend of my daughter gave us a photo of Baba and the holy book ‘Sri Sai Satcharitra’. Since then we are showered by His endless kindness and blessings. I have experienced many incidents that cannot be explained by practical aspects. From those precious experiences, one, I think is unbelievable.

A relative of mine was preparing to go to Bombay. As I came to know, I insisted that she go to Shirdi. I did not know how much she believes Baba. I gave her an idol of Baba and used to talk about Him and His kindness when she was in distress. The day she set out for Bombay, I felt very low.

I have a long cherished desire to go to Shirdi. I don’t know when He will allow me to bow my head down at His Holy Lotus Feet. I felt very low and wept a lot. The next day I found a saffron coloured multi-petalled chin rose has bloomed. It was the first flower of that tiny plant. The flower was exceptionally big and mesmerized me with its brightness. I plucked it and placed it on Baba’s Lotus Feet in my pooja room. It was 9 o’clock in the morning.

All day I was very busy. At about 10 o’clock at night I suddenly noticed that the flower was still as fresh as it was when I plucked it in the morning. It was paced in the dry surface at Baba’s Feet and it got the heat of the candle that I lit under the shelf in the morning and evening. It haunts me a lot. It is not possible for a tender flower to be fresh for such a long time.

I have a habit that when I wake up in the morning, I first open the door of the pooja room and give my pranam to Baba. As I opened the door I was astonished. The flower was just as fresh as it was yesterday morning. Tears came to my eyes. In my conscience as if I heard – “I am with you; My abode is in your heart and I am within you.†I was thrilled.

That day also the flower looked fresh. The next day at about 9 o’clock that is after 48 hours, the petals of the flower started drying up. Later I went to the Sai Baba’s temple where the pujariji insisted I buy an audio CD as I was asking him for another one. I came back home with that audio CD which pujariji persuaded me to buy. It was a VCD. The songs were picturised inside the Shirdi Mandir and the surrounding areas of the mandir. I was spell bound.

I asked my relative to bring Udi, Prasad and photo of Baba. She came back to Kolkata and left her bag over there in Bombay. But unexpectedly I got Udi, Prasad and photo of Baba from another person who also went to Shirdi at the same time.

As I am now unable to go to Shirdi, my generous Baba has accepted my pooja and darshan this way. Deep in my heart I consider all these incidents as His kindness. He is omniscient – He is everywhere, I realize. He surely sees all that we feel – all that we desire.

“OM SAI NATHAAY NAMAHAâ€

Rama Banerjee, Kolkata