IndiaDivine.org

prayer for blessings ...............

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

jai sai ram ,

When prayers go up, blessings come down. God answers prayer!

Jesus said, "Ask, and it shall be given you." God will give you your hopes, your dreams, your needs, and your success - IF you ask! God created us to be able to talk to him. baba loves you and wants to be your best friend. Prayer turns our hearts and direction toward God.

We do not have to be perfect to pray. God accepts us where we are at, and will help us move in His direction! Our Prayers also do not have to be perfect, but they should be according to God's will. Positive Prayers affirm and confess God's word (which is His will) for your life.

Thank You BABA for loving us and for being our god and Savior. Thank You for Your grace and mercy. I pray that Your love will spread worldwide.i pray for people everywhere to be saved inyour name.

i pray for the release of all bad thoughts and feelings towards others. baba You said to "love your enemies". Help me to show unconditional love. I put the confrontation into Your hands . I pray for Your truth to be revealed and for Your justice to be done. Help me to see people through Your eyes. I pray for You to show me if I need to change my attitude or my actions to help this situation.

Dear members if you have any prayer request pls......visit www.saibabadwarkama i.com/forum and post your prayers , we will surely pray for you .

Bow to shri sai peace be to all.

Nimmi hira