IndiaDivine.org

DAILY SAI DARSHAN- VIDEO FOR TODAY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SAI AVATAR

Lord Sainath is here in this earth, NOW!

We live in his life time period. What do we do with an Avatarhood? Simple answer is ‘WORSHIP†Him. When Swami made His declaration at the tender age of 14 years, a question was put to Swami by a member of His family. If you are SAI, what should we do?. Swami promptly replied, “WORSHIP ME.. KEEP YOUR HOUSES CLEANâ€.

Forget everything else. “Worshiping Swami†should be constant sadhana in our life.

The last few generations of Human beings are blessed indeed. We should be aware that we are living in this earth, while the Avatar has incarnated as SAI. Long time back, it has been recorded that in reply to question by a devotee, Swami exhorted devotees, that “ If anybody asks you, where is God, tell them that “God in human Form is available in Puttaparthi, and they should proceed there and enjoy the Divine bliss of His Divine company.â€

All devotees may not be fortunate to live in the company of our dear Lord. Due to our commitments, and demands we are placed in various locations in the world. We should pray earnestly, to be in His nearness. Swami had said that this could be possible, by constant “Nama Smaranaâ€, Sathsang, reading Sai literature or reading messages from SAI etc..

Many devotees are following just this dictum, and they feel happy. Latest technologies are enabling Sai devotees watch moving pictures very often, sitting in their homes. We should take advantage of this facility. Whenever a link for a SAI VIDEO is made available, the devotee should make it a point to click open the link and have darshan of Swami. Please do not ingnore such postings.

By the grace of Bhagavan, I have uploaded about 20 video clippings in “â€. Many more will be uploaded.

Starting from Guru Poornima, I will be giving devotees, a link every day, in . May be some of them are repeated. But seeing Swami every day, is Darshan every day. Like “Thought for the Dayâ€, this new postings “Darshan of today†will be maintained every day.

I am pleading with each and every one to make use of this best opportunity, and enjoy the bliss of SAI DARSHAN EVERY DAY.

Look in the net, for Guru Poornima day commencement of this great Yagna.

With Love & Regards,

Bombay Srinivasan

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

SAIRAM.

Thanks a lot.

"I don't Know What Tomorrow Holds,

but I do Know Who Holds Tomorrow."

anju

Bombaysrinivasan9 <vsvasan99

vsvasan99; Bombay Srinivasan <bombaysrinivasan2001; saigroup-bombaysrinivasan9

Cc: Chettiar Padhuga Trust <saipadam

Tue, Jun 30, 2009 9:36 pm

DAILY SAI DARSHAN- VIDEO FOR TODAY

SAI AVATAR

Lord Sainath is here in this earth, NOW! We live in his life time period. Wha

t do we do with an Avatarhood? Simple answer is ‘WORSHIP†Him. When Swami made His declaration at the tender age of 14 years, a question was put to Swami by a member of His family. If you are SAI, what should we do?. Swami promptly replied, “WORSHIP ME.. KEEP YOUR HOUSES CLEANâ€.

Forget everything else. “Worshiping Swami†should be constant sadhana in our life. The last few generations of Human beings are blessed indeed. We should be aware that we are living in this earth, while the Avatar has incarnated as SAI. Long time back, it has been recorded that in reply to question by a devotee, Swami exhorted devotees, that “ If anybody asks you, where is God, tell them that “God in human Form is available in Puttaparthi, and they should proceed there and enjoy the Divine bliss of His Divine company.†All devotees may not be fortunate to live in the company of our dear Lord. Due to our commitments, and demands we are placed in various locations in the world. We should pray earnestly, to be in His nearness. Swami had said that this could be possible, by constant =E

2Nama Smaranaâ€, Sathsang, reading Sai literature or reading messages from SAI etc..

Many devotees are following just this dictum, and they feel happy. Latest technologies are enabling Sai devotees watch moving pictures very often, sitting in their homes. We should take advantage of this facility. Whenever a link for a SAI VIDEO is made available, the devotee should make it a point to click open the link and have darshan of Swami. Please do not ingnore such postings. By the grace of Bhagavan, I have uploaded about 20 video clippings in “â€. Many more will be uploaded. Starting from Guru Poornima, I will be giving devotees, a link every day, in . May be some of them are repeated. But seeing Swami every day, is Darshan every day. Like “Thought for the Dayâ€, this new postings “Darshan of today†will be maintained every day.

I am pleading with each and every one to make use of this best opportunity, and enjoy the bliss of SAI DARSHAN EVER

Y DAY. Look in the net, for Guru Poornima day commencement of this great Yagna.

With Love & Regards,

Bombay Srinivasan

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Finding the best videos just got easier. Try the NEW Truveo.com.