IndiaDivine.org

DEVOTEE'S EXPERIENCE - We never know but he is always there with us By Sheena, USA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

DEVOTEE'S EXPERIENCE - We never know but he is always there with us By

Sheena, USA

Sai Ram

My husband is a heart patient. On a Saturday morning he started bleeding from a small vein on his ankle. He had not scratched or hurt it with anything, so we could not understand why it was bleeding, but I quickly put some haldi powder on it to stop the bleeding. It stopped bleeding, thank god.

He went to work and I had asked him to try and be seated at work as long as he could and not to put too much pressure on his foot. All was well till the afternoon - no blood, no pain. We thought all was good. He had to go to buy some wires for my electrician for some work in the store. There in the store, as he was talking to the attendant, he felt his foot was wet. He thought he had stepped into some water on the floor, but the floor was dry. He looked again and saw that his shoe was full of his blood. His vein had started bleeding very badly. Being a heart patient he is on medication all the time. One of the medicines is a blood thinner and the doctor had warned us that he should be careful and try not to get hurt as he would bleed very badly. He called me at work and asked him to meet him at the hardware store as he was bleeding. I was scared and the only thing I could thing of was, "Baba please be with him." I

called my friend to drive me to the store and we both were just remembering Baba and trying to think of how to contact our doctor. On Saturdays out here doctors do not work. Ten minutes later my husband called to tell me that our doctor was there in the store and he was taking care of him till I reached. My friend and I looked at each other and we both blurted out 'Baba is there.' As soon as we reached there the doctor asked us to meet him at his clinic and he said he would need to put stitches. I thank Baba a million times for being there with me and my family. We never know but he is always there with us.

Sai Ram

Sheena, USA