IndiaDivine.org

SRI SAI BABA GURUPOORNIMA 2009 WALLPAPERS FOR FREE DOWNLOAD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SRI SAI BABA GURUPOORNIMA 2009 WALLPAPERS FOR FREE DOWNLOAD

Dear Sai Family , Sairam & Happy Gurupoornima to you all...

I am writing this mail on behalf of Manisha ji and as per her request, I do like to share some wallapers created by me for her blog http://sathgurushirdisaibaba.blogspot.com/

Below is the message of Manisha Ji. Please read and download the particular wallpaers using the links.

Loving Sairam

Kouwshik

www.graffixxsolution.com

-------------------

This Manisha Ji's mail...

Wishing you all a very Happy Sai blessed Gurupurnima,With grace of Shirdi Sai Baba on this blessed day we are sharing beautifull wallpapers created by Shri.Kouwshigan ji .This is a small gesture of our love at the holy feet of Sainath ,who has chosen us and made us capable of serving HIM .Kouwshigan ji needs no introduction ,yesterday he shared a very beautiful screen saver with all of us,he has been sharing his work with us from time to time and also rendering Sai seva of creating Screen Saver ,Shirdi Sai Baba Wallpaper,digital painting ,hand made sketches for Sathgurushirdisaibaba Blog .My hearty thanks to him .Dear all please given below to download these wallpaper in large file size as they are reduced size uploaded here.Jai Sai Ram.Manisha.Rautela.Bisht. Download Here. Download Here. Download Here.

Download Here. Download Here.© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details