IndiaDivine.org

Prana Pratishta & Baba Paduka Darshan Invitation - Houston Texas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear readers ,It gives me immense pleasure to share good news with all of you .SAI BABA'S ORIGINAL PADUKAS ARE GOING TO HOUSTON-TEXAS IN AUG`09 FOR THE INAUGURATION OF THE NEW "SHIRDI SAI JALARAM MANDIR" & "SAI BABA PRANA PRATISHTA CEREMONY".I have attached the mail and invitation sent by Murali Ji. Devotees can view the invitation card ,get the details and be part of blissful occasion .Jai Sai Ram .---------Sairam Manisha JiCan you please forward this .We like to invite you for our New Shirdi Sai Jalaram Mandir inauguration, Shirdi Baba, Prana Pratishta to be held on August 29th and August 30, 2009 in Houston, Tx. Shirdi Sansthan has graciously accepted to bring Baba's Original Paduka to celebrate Centenary Celebration of Chavadi Procession in Houston. In fact, pranapratishta function is going to be conducted by Shirdi Priests.I am attaching the preliminary flier with this and formal invitation will be emailed soon.SairamThanksMurali.-------Sairam,All Sai Devotees are Heart Warmingly Invited for :The Inauguration of the NEW "SHIRDI SAI JALARAM MANDIR" in Houston, Texas & "SHIRDI SAI BABA PRANA PRATISHTA" Ceremony.AT - New "Shirdi Sai Jalaram Mandir"13845 West Belfort St Sugar Land, TX 77478.ON - 29th August and 30th August` 2009.To view this post in blog please click Here..© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details

--

Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 7/22/2009 01:26:00 PM