IndiaDivine.org

Total Surrender

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Total Surrender

Baba has carved a golden path to blessedness for humanity; a sublime culture which is a sure path to blessedness. He has planted the banner of Truth, the banner of Divine Peace and Universal Love, the banner of Righteousness and True Dharma.

When mind and body are offered at the Lotus Feet of the beloved Sadguru Sai they are purified. With body attired in His identity, in His proud uniform and with mind rolling at His Holy Feet, the Divine controls both mind and body. The mind remains dyed with the Nectar of the Divine Name and the body performs only pure and heroic deeds.

This in itself is indicative of a total surrender, a total sacrifice as the first and the foremost essential prerequisite for earning and attaining His Grace Eternal. We have to offer our head at His Holy Feet. Thereafter, with headless (egoless) existence, having died while living, be blessed with Nectar of Immortality from the Holy Hands of our beloved Divine Sadguru, Father and Mother Sai.

With Pranams at the Lotus Feet of the Divine Mother Sai

PRAYER

SHREE GANESH VANDANA SHASHI VARNAM CHATURBHUJAM

PRASANNA VADANAM DHYAYETH SARVA VIGHNOPA SHANTAYE

AGAJANANA PADMASANAM GAJANANA MAHIRSHAM

ANEKA DANTAM EKA DANTAM UPASMAYEM BHAKTANAM

Mushikavaahana Modaka Hastha,

Chaamara Karna Vilambitha Sutra,

Vaamana Rupa Maheshwara Putra,

Vighna Vianayaka Paada Namasthe

GANESHA GAYATHRI

Thath Purushaya Vidhmahe

Vakrathundaaya Dheemahee

Danno Ganesha Prachothayad

Sainatha Sainatha Sainatha Sadgurum

Yogiraja Yugapurusha Bhaktakoti Vanditham

Kripanidhim Tapodhanim Sainatha Pahimaam

Divyateja Bhavyamoorthi Punyacharita Poojitam

OUR BELOVED LORD

Hands that reach to touch Your Feet, You turn them toward work for the world;

Eyes that gaze and yearn to simply soak up for Your Darshan, You turn them toward files filled with ways of serving others;

Ears that want only to listen to You sing, You fill them with instructions on how to complete the projects for the poor;

Mouths that want only to say, "We love You", You give us mantras to chant ceaselessly, endlessly, only God’s name;

Minds that want only to think about You, You fill them to overflow with lists and tasks and jobs to benefit others;

Hearts filled with nothing other than love for You, "Let it beat only for God," You say;

Wallets that want to empty themselves into Your hands, You turn them away, accepting nothing;

Bodies which want nothing more than to serve You day and night, You put them to use in the service of the poor, the sick and the children;

Lives that want to lay themselves down at Your Holy Feet, "Use it in the service of the world," You say.

What is there then for us to give You?

The birds sing a new song, written freshly just for You each morning.

The flowers open their petals at first glimpse of Your Darshan, unveiling their splendor first unto You.

The sun shines through the trees, dancing off the leaves, landing gently on Your face.

All Holy rivers on earth flow to wash Your feet…closer and closer they moves to where You stand.

The knowledge of the universe is stored in a treasure chest; the key rests softly in Your hands.

The ocean of wisdom is but a pool for You to swim in.

The world is unfolding as a drama, written by You, for You, known only to You.

What is there then for us to give You?

FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS, WE THANK YOU FOR TAKING BIRTH AND BLESSING US WITH YOUR DIVINE PRESENCE.

MAY WE BE FOREVER BLESSED WITH THE SHELTER OF YOUR HOLY FEET

PLEASE ACCEPT DEEPEST PRANAMS FROM ALL OF US AROUND THE GLOBE

ELEVEN DECLARATIONS OF SAI BABA

1. Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, his sufferings would come to an end.

2. The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness, as soon as they climb the steps of my Samadhi.

3. I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.

4. My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees.

5. I shall be active and vigorous even from the tomb.

6. My mortal remains would speak from the tomb.

7. I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.

8. If you look to me, I look to you.

9. If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.

10. If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.

11. There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.