IndiaDivine.org

[ramakrishna] Effect of Sri Ramakrishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ranjeesh it all depends on the individual. If the individual takes the

story and advices seriously and puts them to practice and lives through it

then it's going to make some difference.

I have a friend here and he takes quotation from Swami

Vivekananda and lives through it unless he gets it fully. He puts it to

the test.

What is important is how one approaches to the words of others and ones

own life.

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Vivekananda Centre wrote:

> This came on the list

>

> <snip>Because stories of Sri Ramakrishna / Vivekanda won't

> help U beyond a limit ( maximum effect upto 2 weeks ). <snip>

>

>

> This is untrue.

> Stories of Sri Ramakrishna and Swami Vivekananda have helped me

> now for over 35 years. And I am certain that they have helped me and

> countless millions overcome major limitations.

>

> jay

>

>

>

Guest guest

> <snip>Because stories of Sri Ramakrishna / Vivekanda won't help U beyond a limit ( maximum effect upto 2 weeks ). <snip>

> > This is untrue.> Stories of Sri Ramakrishna and Swami Vivekananda have helped me now for over 35 years. And I am certain that they have helped me and countless millions overcome major limitations.> > jay

Respectable list members,

Now we have two statements,

1> Stories of Sri Ramakrishna / Vivekananda won't help beyond a limit (maximum effect upto 2 weeks).

It means that the stories of Sri Ramakrishna / Vivekananda can help upto two week. It may be minimum for 1 minute, 1 hour or 1 day also.

2> Stories of Sri Ramakrishna and Swami Vivekananda have helped me now for over 35 years. And I am certain that they have helped me and countless millions overcome major limitations.

In this case stories of Sri Ramakrishna / Vivekananda helps for more time instead of two weeks only. But it is true that it helps.

Now, let us think about hunger and meal. When we are hungry, we have to eat something to cool-down our hunger. Some persons become hungry immediately after taking some food, while some people become hungry after half a day or after a day. But even after eating, one become hungry. The time to become hungry may be different for different people or for different animal. But that is also true that hunger can be calm-down by eating some food. Same way the stories of Sri Ramakrishna / Vivekananda helps some one to for 1 minute, some one to for 1 hour, some one to for two weeks or some one to for 35 years. But it is fact that it helps. Now when different people become hungry after different periods of time, they are taking food after different period of time. Same way when the stories of Sri Ramakrishna / Vivekananda stop to help some one, he has to immediately read it again to continue the help.

Regards

Atul.