IndiaDivine.org

RE: [ramakrishna] Fw: (no subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The most important thing in Bhagawad Gita --- is Bhagawad Gita! It is divided in to different groups in order make the understanding easy. For example in order to climb Mount Everest you can take either a route from Nepal, or a route from China or a route from Pakistan. No matter what ever route you may take, but all of them make you reach the same pinnacle. Apply the same principle in order to understand what Bhagawad Gita. Gita is trying to teach --- IMHO, "Know the apperant Universe as Thyownself"

Yours,

Madhava

Vivekananda Centre [vivekananda]Saturday, January 20, 2001 1:51 AMlist; Ninakundan; Dr C S Shah[ramakrishna] Fw: (no subject)

I am sending this message to our list and also to our Dr Shah

who may reply to you directly. In the meantime you can look through our

Gita site at http://www.vivekananda.btinternet.co.uk/gita.htm

regards

jay

Vivekananda Centre London

- Ninakundan

hindu

Friday, January 19, 2001 08:43

(no subject)

Hello there im a religious studies student and have an essay on hinduism, what i would like to know is ' which is more important in the bhagavad gita, knowledge (jnana), devotion (bhakti), or action (karma). i would be very grateful. thank you Sri Ramakrishnaye NamahVivekananda Centre Londonhttp://www.vivekananda.co.uk