IndiaDivine.org

Response:Prayer and Divine Will thing to reconcile !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Beloved Friends,

This mail is in response mail in Subject of Prayer and Divine Will

According to Bagvan Sri Ramkrasna Our prayers must be one and only for "Bakthi to the lotus Feet" of Supreme and not for "Nirvasana"and other Worldly things.

And its Better Path for Sansarik People like us to Follow Daso-Ham (I am Your servant), and not So-Ham(I Am You). The So-ham or It is Me, is only for those for who are advanced Sadaka's in spiritual regime. Only for them who See God in Every Creature and every thing in this Universe and not for worldly people like us.(who even can't control our senses,mind which is nearest to oneself than any thing else).

At First we Should Pray for "Better Qualities or Sadguna by which One can develop Sadvasanas" and not for Nirvasana.

Our prayers should be for Bakthi only and before we pray we should wish Shanthi to whole universe like Our Traditional prayers (Sarvepi Sukhina Sandhu), and should pray for Light and Truth(Asathoma Sath Gamaya) in our heart. And only by means Prayer one can purify self. for that reason all religions gives so much importance to Prayer. So as Gurudeva often says "if you pray and cry for god you will get him"

One can't understand or assess what is divine Will is,and it is absolutely vain to do so.If God wishes to fulfill your wish,Certainly your wishes will be full filled. But one should Pray to God always

"The baby who always Cries get milk from Mother". So praying and Praying from and with Heart Really matters.

With best Regards

Praveen

(Please find some time and mind to read the The great work "Gospel of Ramakrishna" by Masterji,all of your Questions are answered by gurudeva by his Avathara,it is better to read direct translation to your mother tongue from Bengali Than English translation)

Tue, 22 May 2001 12:36:41 -0000 "Arghya" <arghyajyotiPrayer and Divine Will : Tough thing to reconcile HELP!Can any one solve this problem:When I pray I ask for, say, Nirvasana. But I know all is God's Will and the world goes on as He wishes then how come he will listen to my prayer and grant my wish. So praying or not praying matters little!!Can I have the opinions of the members?