IndiaDivine.org

Gratifying messages....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We would like to share some of the messages we get in our guest book.This feature is designed for youngsters studying Hinduism in English Schools.(The site we operate is called Hinduism for schools at http://www.hinduism.fsnet.co.uk )

The messages are gratifying and some like the one under:

How to shift from being bullied..... to being cool guys? are quite amusing.

: )

Vivekananda Centre London-----

sam and jen Email: <jennyloves@d....> Posted on: Thursday, May 16, 2002, 12:21 PM

i really love your site! i love donald.. jenny. And sam loves nikki forever,they're hindu's and get bullied at school so when our Religious Education

class went to your site, they're now virtually the most popular guys in school. bye xxxxxxxxxxxx

-- Merna Gadd Email: <merna27....> Posted on: Thursday, May 16, 2002, 12:54 PM

Well set out and very helpful with a clear and coherent amount of information.--

cheeky chick Email: <cheeky_chick....> Posted on: Monday, May 13, 2002, 11:25 AM

ITS AN INFORMATIONAL WEBSITE AND IS VERY HELPFUL TOWARDSMY ASSINGMENT.--

Nesha Vekaria Email: <neshaben_vekaria.....> Posted on: Tuesday, May 14, 2002, 09:55 AM

i enjoyed looking through your page as it is full of very good informationwhich i can use for my GCSE's this year. thankyou--laura Email: <lankey_laura.....> Posted on: Wednesday, May 15, 2002, 05:41 PM

hi i just wanted to say that this site has helped me pass aschool project with an A* thanx

----