IndiaDivine.org

Chinna Katha - Kasya Tvam? Kaha? Kutha Aayaathaha?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Kasya Tvam? Kaha? Kutha Aayaathaha?

Somu was on his way to a big city. He had to change the train in a railway junction. He was waiting for his train to arrive. During that waiting period he found fortune-telling machine. He mounted on it and dropped a rupee coin. The wheels of machine moved making musical sound accompanied by psychedelic lights. The machine ejected fortune card. It read, " You are Somu son of Ramu aged 40 years weighing 60 KGS. " Somu was taken aback by the perfection and accuracy of the facts narrated by the machine

Somu wanted to give a second try. He dropped another rupee coin into the input slit and waited for the fortune card. Pat! Came the card. It read, " You are Somu son of Ramu aged 40 years weighing 60 KGS. This is not fair. You are testing me. This is your second trial"

Flabbergasted by the veracity of the machine again. He went to the waiting room

and changed his hairstyle, dress and look. He mounted the machine and dropped yet another rupee coin. Fortune machine ejected the fortune card " You are Somu son of Ramu aged 40 years weighing 60 KGS. You are a fool. You are testing me again and again. This is your third trial and the train you are waiting for left the station fifteen minutes back."

Similarly we should not forget our final goal i.e. SELF REALIZATION. There are many distractions and temptations in the path of spiritual sadhana. If these, by any chance trap us, we will miss our ultimate goal.

Kasya Tvam? Kaha? Kutha Aayaathaha?

Who are you? Where did you come from?

Sharing in Love

Vishnu

mulpurivishnuprasad