IndiaDivine.org

Most important sadhana of August

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Adhyatmika Ratna, Vedanta Visarada, Sri Yaaga Vidya Praveena

Dr P V Sesha Sai Aswamedhayaaji

www.ashwamedhayaagam.org e mails shodasisai, shodasisai, shodasisai, 3724, Spencer's Street, # 221, TORRANCE CA 90503 USA Phones Land line 310 921 6138, cell 310 293 9066

26th July 2006

My dear friends and like minded persons

MOST IMPORTANT SADHANA TIME IS AHEAD OF YOU – 22nd August 2006

I have been repeatedly writing that overnight results can not be expected for any sadhana. Shri Lakshmi is also defined by me as a meeting point for Demand and Supply. A Wealthy person with all comforts, if he is unable to eat his food or suffer from such ailment, it is called Alakshmi. A young couple is not blessed with children and it is Alakshmi. Lakshmi can not be equated to a simple coin of exchange, it is far far beyond this.

The sadhanaas are based on the information gathered from Several Saintly personalities from different places more from Himalayan ranges where I started my life journey in spiritual front. The sadhaks who performed these sadhanaas expressed their satisfaction over a period of time after comparing what they were before these sadhanaas and what they are now.

22nd August is KRISHNA ANGAARAKA CHATURDASI means it is the dark fourteenth day associated with Tuesday and this is also associated with the Holy Divine Star Pushyami. Every sadhak eagerly waits for Pushyami star and if it associated with Sunday or such dark fourteenth day and Tuesday. This time the day is just ahead us on 22nd August. I do not know when again we will have such unique opportunity.

Now About the sadhana to be done on that day: - The items needed for this sadhana are, Agarbatti, flowers, oil lamps/cow ghee lamp(one oil lamp of sesame seeds oil and one cow ghee lamp – Cow ghee lamp to be placed on our left side which is the right side of the pooja mandir and oil lamp on our right side which is left of the pooja mandir, Asana for sitting, Jal Patra for Achaman and sankalpa, Some milk sweets for offering to the Lord/Goddess and Static Maala. 21000 times mantra chanting is required for this. Either this total can be completed on that day or completed in three days period commencing from 22nd.

First step ; pay respects to Guru and then pray Lord Ganesh for Sidhi, lit both the lamps, then make out sankalpa – for which you prefer this after making Achaaman etc, perform pooja to the Spatik Maala by placing Chandan, Pushpam, dhoopam, deepam and Nivedan of any dry fruit and commence sadhana taking the maala into the hands. The maala should contain 108 + 1 beeds and more or less 210 maala chanting of the mantra becomes necessary. Each time, if the sadhana is performed on different times, the same procedure to be followed and the mantra is HASAI HASA KAREE HASAI. As most of you are office goers you may complete the sadhana by the night after returning from your work spots. This is one of the best sadhanaas of this year and I wish you grand success.

I shall be back again soon…………………………………………..Affly yours HARA HARA MAHADEVA

Truthfully respecting the Lotus Feet of Great Grand Father Shri Krishna Dwipaayan Veda Vyas, The Great Sage Agasya, Holy Maharishi Sandeepani and Vamsa Rishi Gowthama,

I take leave of you.

Affly Yours HARA HARA MAHADEVA DR P V SESHA SAI ASWAMEDHAYAAJI

A small note received from some source, perhaps the time is IST & those who are out of India, please calculate the relevant time for themselves

27 August, 2006 - Two moons will be visible. Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting August. It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will OCCUR on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles of Earth. Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am . It will look like The Earth has 2 Moons. Don't Miss it.The next time Mars may come like this close only in 2287. NOTE: Share this with your friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY will ever see it again