IndiaDivine.org

Teachings of Sri Ramakrishna & Swami Vivekananda in Bulgarian

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ms. Kiriakova:

It is very heartening to know that you are learning English and studying Swami Vivekananda literature. Both the endeavors are difficult and extremely rewarding at the same time. Let me wish you a grand success in your journey. Please don't put excessive stress on your English language. English is not our mother tongue (at least for many of us) anyway; still we venture to communicate in our "pidgin" English and try to exchange our views freely and ffectively (even my own English is atrocious, let me admit it !). So, please don't hesitate to share your otherwise valuable thoughts about Swamiji (as we usually address Swami Vivekananda) and his great Master Sri Ramakrishna. We are all eager to know, how the Bulgarians look at both of them at this moment. Let me also request you to consider the possibility of translating some of their teachings in your mother-tongue so that your other fellow-Bulgarians (who may not be at home in English) may get in touch with their teachings.

May God bless you.

Regards

TP Bagchi

-

milena kiriakova

Ramakrishna

Saturday, February 08, 2003 9:27 PM

[sri Ramakrishna] (unknown)

Hallo! I'm very glad that you have approved my request for entering in your group. I think at first I'll read your notices and mails more often than I'll write to you. One of the reasons is that I learn English at the moment and it's a little bit difficult for me to express myself. I think I'll never read greater and trulier words than these, written by Swami VIvekananda. I have downlouded the most of the lectures of Vivekananda from your website. There are only two books translated in my own language - Bulgarian. Milena

Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now Sri Ramakrishnaye NamahVivekananda Centre Londonhttp://www.vivekananda.co.uk