IndiaDivine.org

Sri Krishna's departing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear List

I was reading the episode of Sri Krishna 's departure from this world by getting shot with a hunter's arrow. This was preceded by his entire clan getting wiped out through in fighting and their getting cursed for bellittling a Rishi. I read that the entire Yadava clan of Sri Krishna became morally irresponsible and corrupted and met their end.

Sri Krishna 's avatara is otherwise such a striking and dynamic Avatara among all the various forms of the Supreme Lord. Yet he watched his own clan's downfall and eventually left this world in the most non descript and tragic way.

Someone may argue that Jesus's departure was even more tragic in many ways. Yet I find it so much difficult to fathom how the Lord who otherwise led such a glorious and dynamic life decided to be a spectator to all the wrongs that started happening in his own clan.

I know that the ways of the Lord are beyond understanding. Does anyone have a better answer ?

Love and pranams

Dev

Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more