IndiaDivine.org

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi everybody, Most of us are currently discussing on "Karma" the nature and extent of it affecting us. Some of my understanding is given here to seek further informatio and guidance. 1.The word Karma means "action" encompassing physical, verbal and mental actions. 2.Every action start in the mind and end there only. 3.The action in the mind flows thro our will and body and retracts it

as an experience which causes feeling of pleasure or pain. 4. In many simple cases where another person is not involved like eating drinking seeing etc the cycle gets completed immediately. 5. In cases where another person is involved, our action may cause certain experiences in that person. In such events the experiences of our action will surely seek us and will only get neutralised after we undergo that experience.

My faith in Lord Krishna's advise to get detached with the fruits of our action got strengthened when I read one of the readings of Edgar Caycee , which I am giving below.

A patient who had gone blind for no valid reason, and causes for his blindness could not be traced by all his Doctors, approached Caycee for a reading. As usual Caycee entered into a hypnotic trance and declares that the patient will not get his sight in this birth due to his "Karma". When asked for details by his Doctor who was taking down Caycee's readings, he states as follows. This entity was a commander in the persian Army. On the orders of the emperror he blinded the prisoners of war. This negative Karma has caused his blindness. The Doctor counters this statement; Since the patient had only carried out his orders from the emperror, how he is responsible for the action. Instantaneously Caysee says the entity derived lot of pleasure while blinding and did not perfom duty with detachment. He could have felt sympathy towards a fellow human being.

You may munch this recent True incident to draw meaningful conclusions on the theory of "KARMA"

GOPI

Catch all the cricket action. Download

Score tracker