IndiaDivine.org

Sons of God.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Our sister Gayatri has raised a very pertinent issue. How do we really know whether these statements are correct?

When Sri Ramakrishna approached Narendranath with the words, "Do you not recognise me? I have come earlier as Chaitanya etc. etc.." Swamiji was equally perplexed. He did not know what to say. Even after the amazing experience that followed the sceptic in Swamiji continued to question till the time when Thakur reaffirmed the statement at his deathbed.

I think we, the children of Thakur, are extremely fortunate that we had a scientist of Swamiji's calibre to ascertain the truth or we too would have had our doubts.

Later followers of Sri Anukul Chandra claimed that their Lord was Sri Ramakrishna reincarnated. It is really difficult to separate the grain from the husk.

Again Lahiri Mahashaya was accosted by his Guru of his previous birth to be initiated again.

We have also Thakurs words that his direct disciples were descendants of followers of Buddha, Radha, Christ, Krishna etc. The latest I learnt from my recent trip to Belur Math is that Pushan Maharaj was Nala reincarnated.

Sri Satya Sai claims he is Shirdi Sai and that he will be reincarnated again.

The present Dalai Lama is supposed to be the 13th reincarnation of Lord Buddha, who had attained Nirvana and thus escaped the wheels of birth and death. Inexplicable isn't it?

Well, the list is long.

Regards

Jagannath.

New Photos - easier uploading and sharing