IndiaDivine.org

Digest Number 2004

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sri Keshava Prasad:

Yes, I have met Pujya Dr. Chandrashekara Udupa (reverentially called Doctorji) in Divine Park, Saligrama, Udupi, Karnataka, India. He is an embodiment of Love.

His love and dedication to Swami Vivekananda and his spiritual journey can be read in His book 'Race for Guruji's Grace'. I wish people would read His spiritual sadhana to learn about His untiring spiritual struggles before He could accomplish what He is doing today.

Divine Park is basically a Temple - with Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa as the main Deity. All forms of Gods and Goddesses (including Jesus Christ and Allahu) are worshipped here. www.divinepark.org

Divine Park is also a spiritual laboratory which guides one in his spiritual pursuits.

I was very skeptical too, until I started reading the messages coming from Divine Park. The messages speak for themselves.

Respectful Regards,Shanthi Tantry,USA

>Message: 1 >Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:48:04 -0000>"kesava Prasaad" >Divine Park (Swami Vivekananda's Messenger)>Namaste,>I came across this Organisation, called Divine park, Udupi,Karnataka,>...This person claims to be in communication with Sri Vivekananda ,>and he receive messages from Vivekananda,(It is said..if you ask your >quesions to him, He gets the answers from Vivekananda and write it >down!)>They have a website http://www.divinepark.org >Anyone in this group have any info about this organisation, anyoneof u >ever met this person?If so What is your opinion about him?>Thank you,>KHK